• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you have for sale?

Comment

• Originally Posted by Mattrivett View Post
      What do you have for sale?
      Both cues are in "snooker items for sale" section. JP special and Tyrone 1 PC cues. Both lovely playing examples.

http://www.thesnookerforum.co.uk/boa...cial-maple-cue or
      http://www.thesnookerforum.co.uk/boa...ock-extensions

Comment

• Originally Posted by 147alltheway View Post
        Yes the badge was slightly edited but not to cover the name as there is no name on it just number I've done it for the fun of it to see how it'll look without the writing and the number.
        Ahhhh mate you gave the game up too quick..... I was going get a guess the cue comp up and running with the winner getting the cue!!

Congrats on the cue bud, you've definitely got yourself a beauty there mucka!!
        Winner of 2011 Masters Fantasy game......
        Winner of 2011 World Championship Fantasy game.......

Comment

• Originally Posted by coomsey76 View Post
          Ahhhh mate you gave the game up too quick..... I was going get a guess the cue comp up and running with the winner getting the cue!!

That would have been some interesting fun, although perhaps unfair as I did have a little inside info
          On Cue Facebook Page
          Stuart Graham Coaching Website - On a break until March 2015
          Ton Praram Cues UK Price List

Comment

My apologies mucka , didn't realised you had this on your mind lol

Comment

• Originally Posted by Stupree View Post
              That would have been some interesting fun, although perhaps unfair as I did have a little inside info
              Lol..... Looks like we would have been the front runners then bud!!

Comment

My apologies mucka , didn't realised you had this on your mind lol
                Lol.... No worries me old china, I would have had to only give it back to you anyway!!

Comment

Lol.... No worries me old china, I would have had to only give it back to you anyway!!
                  Haha ... I know you would. Your TW cue is to good to part with.

Comment

Haha ... I know you would. Your TW cue is to good to part with.
                    Your not wrong there mate.....

Comment

• My new jim black cue I received last week one piece with a Tasmanian blackwood acacia splice.

sorry the pics don't do the cue justice haven't got a decent camera.

length :57"
                      tip : 8.5mm
                      weight : 18.5oz
                      butt :31mm

2013-12-23 11.37.27.jpg2013-12-23 11.57.34.jpg2013-12-23 11.38.24.jpg2013-12-23 11.57.52.jpg2013-12-23 11.52.25.jpg

Comment

• Originally Posted by dave121260 View Post
                        My new jim black cue I received last week one piece with a Tasmanian blackwood acacia splice.

sorry the pics don't do the cue justice haven't got a decent camera.

length :57"
                        tip : 8.5mm
                        weight : 18.5oz
                        butt :31mm

[ATTACH=CONFIG]15348[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]15349[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]15350[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]15351[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]15352[/ATTACH]
                        Very nice Dave, out of interest are you using this only for pool? and more importantly how does it play..?
                        Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning...

Comment

• Originally Posted by poolqjunkie View Post

Hi all,

I hope this isnt too much of a silly question but would a pure snakewood butt need extra weighting or is it as heavy as ebony?

This cue is my new fav but looks pricey!

Comment

• **Post Pictures of your cue!**

I believe snakewood (similar to rosewood) is less dense than ebony. But considering that most ebony butts have additional weights to bring up to "modern standard" I would expect this would be so with snakewood.
                            IIRC this cue was "not that expensive" at the time but that Aurora cues have gone up in price since the resurrection.
                            Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• **Post Pictures of your cue!**

I'd imagine it would be a lot lighter than ebony but most cues for snooker now are weighted anyway.
                              Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning...

Comment

• Thanks guys, I've got so much to learn.

I'm on page 260 of this thread, so much better than Christmas telly!

Comment

Working...
                                X