This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• heres a few more of mine on a better camera

again JX cue, hand spliced, 19 oz 9.5mm tip 56.5 inches long (with ali case cost me £95 inc postage) (oh and a ****ing dirty table lol)

Comment

• My most recent Final Project

Decided to move from Jim, a Thai cuemaker to Uncle Thai. Never be happier on the playing quality. This cue, originally, was made for Uncle Thai himself, as he has no more wood of this type anymore (one says it comes from an Ash Family - which Uncle Thai calls it 'Anaconda' version. Only 4 made included this one, and were sold out, 3 to local collectors, 1 to me)
      56.5 / 10 / 17 / 29 / Balance point at 17.5 (a little forward weight - my style).
      I picked it up yesterday, play tested it last night, and had the same feel with Omin's hi-end, square badge, version (perhaps it's because the maker has adjusted to my specs before delivery). Took 10 days total in production process. Costed me a net, pick up, of US$175- (5.5 inches Rosewood mini butt included). I never have such a blank Ash, strange pattern cue before, so this one will be with me to the Clubs
      Last edited by unclevit; 6 January 2010, 12:34 AM.
      It's in the Shaft

Comment

• nice cue! btw Andy did you enjoy the Pizza?
        "Statistics won't tell you much about me. I play for love, not records."

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

• Originally Posted by spike View Post
          nice cue! btw Andy did you enjoy the Pizza?
          Might be a dangerous Pizza if he needs the first aid kit available...
          I am confused... Oh wait... Maybe I'm not...

Comment

• Originally Posted by spike View Post
            nice cue! btw Andy did you enjoy the Pizza?

pizza wasnt mine, i had mixed kebab with hot chili sauce - hence first aid kit

Comment

• My new cue:Tony Wilshaw custom,53.25",16.75oz,9.2mm,28.5mm,15.25"
              Attached Files
              Last edited by ah kin; 26 August 2009, 09:24 AM.

Comment

• http://www.thesnookerforum.com/board...1&d=1251440281

Comment

• Originally Posted by fisher
                  hey spuddy i dont know how to do it clever pants OK some of us r naturally thick but im also natural at snooker so up yours spuddy.
                  Was that post really necessary?

Comment

• Originally Posted by fisher
                    BONGO BRAIN U SEEM TO HAVE A PROBLEM WITH ME-SOME OF US HAVE PERSONALITYS U KNOW BUT U BEEN FROM PLYMOUTH U OBVIOUSLY HAVENT AS U QUOTED PLYMOUTH "THE LAND OF SNOOKER" IS WRONG IS ACTUALLY "THE LAND OF BOREDOM" IVE BEEN ONCE NEVER AGAIN I COULDNT WAIT TO GET OUT SO PICK ON SOME1 ELSE BONGO MAN
                    Was that post really necessary?

Comment

• My Mike Wooldridge Cue....

CC01
                      1pcs cue
                      58'inch long
                      9.5mm
                      16.5oz

Any comments....?
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by s3anchew; 31 August 2009, 04:02 PM.

Comment

• Originally Posted by s3anchew View Post
                        CC01
                        1pcs cue
                        58'inch long
                        9.5mm
                        16.5oz

Any comments....?
                        Nice looking wood. How much ?
                        It's in the Shaft

Comment

• The wood is not bad quite nice. It's MW experiment of the new wood. But abit pity that the butt to the splice arrow alignment isn't straight..... Price is cheaper than a normal CC01 model

Comment

• I'm guessing the splice is aligned to the first chevron from the tip rather than the butt?

I quite like the area with the black streaks in it actually. But I think it would look better with some secondary splicing.
                            sigpic A Truly Beakerific Long Pot Sir!

Comment

• Originally Posted by s3anchew View Post
                              The wood is not bad quite nice. It's MW experiment of the new wood. But abit pity that the butt to the splice arrow alignment isn't straight..... Price is cheaper than a normal CC01 model
                              Thanks. I am doing another cue at the moment, with Uncle Thai, using this looking-the-same wood (Thai's exotic hardwood), but perhaps with better grouping straight lines, and for only the middle 4 splices, not the whole butt. I call it 'Black and White' - a combination between our local deep black exotic wood splices and this wood, on 10+ arrows old ash. Yours looking good, unusual
                              It's in the Shaft

Comment

• yup that's what he had explained..... but I didn't know this would happen.... Anyway the quality is good

Comment

Working...
                                X