X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by Steve180 View Post
    Are you pleased with there work then?

I have a two piece version of that cue and also a 3/4 purist from the same era.

If you decide to sell it let me know!!!
    Yes im really pleased with it shaft is really smooth and mini butt fits nice i even bought a screw in extendable extention which fits in my case so i can get rid of push on extention ,i did look at buying a new cue but they are all slim butts so ill stick with my own:rolleyes

Comment

• Originally Posted by astle_the_king View Post
      i did look at buying a new cue but they are all slim butts so ill stick with my own:rolleyes
      Regarding your cue, what sized butt are you used too?

Comment

• Originally Posted by CoolBlue View Post
        Regarding your cue, what sized butt are you used too?
        not sure of size of my cue butt but it seems thicker than most modern cues i looked at,i think powerglide of that era were quite thick !!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• nice cues you guys really inspired me
          Last edited by ibrahim; 8 May 2010, 04:10 PM.

Comment

• Originally Posted by ibrahim View Post
            nice cues you guys really inspired me
            Inspired to be a collector, or a player?

Comment

• ill start making quality handstiched leather cases in june. ill customize them to your requirments . you can get ur name stiched on it.ill make any pattern diamond,patches,etc also do crocodile and ostrich empression cases.i also do classical leather cases.ship worldwide.all this for an extremely reasonable price.for more information email me at: rehmancuecases@hotmail.com

Comment

• [QUOTE=CoolBlue;498914]Inspired to be a collector, or a player?[/QUas a player
                :snooker:

Comment

• Originally Posted by ibrahim View Post
                  ill start making quality handstiched leather cases in june. ill customize them to your requirments . you can get ur name stiched on it.ill make any pattern diamond,patches,etc also do crocodile and ostrich empression cases.i also do classical leather cases.ship worldwide.all this for an extremely reasonable price.for more information email me at: rehmancuecases@hotmail.com
                  Mate,

Inorder to gain our interest in letting you fabicating us a new leather case of various design, maybe you can show us samples of your work.

Even John parris started his trade by providing his cue to players to try in order to achieve what he is now. The very min u can do is showcase some pics of your lovely work. Unless u haven't even started any n u are looking for people to sponser ur expriements.

Comment

• Originally Posted by willytan View Post
                    Mate,

Inorder to gain our interest in letting you fabicating us a new leather case of various design, maybe you can show us samples of your work.

Even John parris started his trade by providing his cue to players to try in order to achieve what he is now. The very min u can do is showcase some pics of your lovely work. Unless u haven't even started any n u are looking for people to sponser ur expriements.
                    you are absolutely right.I am leaving the form at the moment for about a month,to fully concentrate myself on the workshop,and complete previous orders.but i will rejoin in june and ill post pictures of my work then.

Comment

• All the best mate.. keep us update with your work

Comment

• Originally Posted by ChrisB View Post
                        Heres my latest purchase, having sold my old 3/4 cue (TW 3/4 on order) I had the notion to try out a 1pc for a couple months until my TW is ready in May (hopefully)

Small update folks, my Trevor White arrived so thought I would share some pictures with you fellow enthusiats :snooker:

Back at snooker after many years away.

Highest Match Break 53.
                        Highest Practise Break 78.

Comment

• Love tha grain on that T W cue .

Comment

• Another lovely masterpiece from Master Trevor

Comment

• what a beauty , congrats chris

Comment

• lovely cue there
                                My Flickr