This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Yep,, i see it now. Many thanks,,, Great looking cue. Nice shaft either !!!
      I hope he plays as good as it looks !!!

Comment

• Ive heard about invisible joints but a invisible cue? Never saw the coming!

Comment

• Originally Posted by Ramon View Post
          Yep,, i see it now. Many thanks,,, Great looking cue. Nice shaft either !!!
          I hope he plays as good as it looks !!!
          This JO350 is my 2nd JO cue, both same spec but maybe due to the natural product of the ash.... both feel different.
          I like both cues ~~~~

Comment

• What's the splicing on the JO cue Kadobau ?
            This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
            https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

• Originally Posted by kadobau View Post
              This JO350 is my 2nd JO cue, both same spec but maybe due to the natural product of the ash.... both feel different.
              I like both cues ~~~~
              Well,imo every cue is different. As long as it suits your game. that's the main thing !!!!!!
              JO is a top cuemaker !!!!

Comment

• Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
                What's the splicing on the JO cue Kadobau ?
                Looks like figured Macassar

Comment

• Cheers Jono, it's very striking.

Comment

What's the splicing on the JO cue Kadobau ?
                    The 350 is plain Macassar & the 138 is 4 splices thin maple veneer, 4 splice olive & a front splice of burr.

Comment

• Nice looking cue that, love the shaft kad, hope she plays as great as she looks.

Comment

• Originally Posted by justf View Post
                        Nice looking cue that, love the shaft kad, hope she plays as great as she looks.
                        Yes, of curse, she (138) is my main playing cue...

But too bad is most of my friends don't really like my cues.... too light !!!! LOL ~~~~~

Comment

• Has anyone on here ever heard of a Duncan Champion Cue? If so could they give me some info on it? I have the opportunity to buy one. It is approx 17 1/2 oz with an ash shaft and it has a hand spiced ebony butt. The plate at the bottom reads 'Duncan Champion Cue' and has some shamrocks imprinted upon it. Any info is greatly appreciated as I can't find any info on this cue whatsoever.

Thanks

Comment

• I wish JO would come back on here and post his cues up, I miss the days of getting to see all the cracking cues that were made.

Comment

I wish JO would come back on here and post his cues up, I miss the days of getting to see all the cracking cues that were made.
                              +1

I've mentioned it to him, but don't hold out much hope.

Comment

I wish JO would come back on here and post his cues up, I miss the days of getting to see all the cracking cues that were made.
                                More on his FB page ~~~~

Comment

Working...
                                X