X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yep, that's the one. .

Comment

• Just looked on parris website and it seems he's still leading the pack on his prices,how his cues are £2-£300 more then trevor white cues is beyond me

Comment

• jp minds his work so hes earned every penny, and everyone else won't mind, they can simply turn theirs up

Comment

• Originally Posted by j6uk View Post
          jp minds his work so hes earned every penny, and everyone else won't mind, they can simply turn theirs up
          that's defiantly true.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Leo View Post
            Just looked on parris website and it seems he's still leading the pack on his prices,how his cues are £2-£300 more then trevor white cues is beyond me
            So a 3/4 classic parris starts at £320 - you obviously get Trevor White cues for less than the rest of us at £20-£120 each eh?
            ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            Old cue collector --
            Cue Sales: http://oldcues.co.uk/index.php?id=for_sale_specials
            (yes I know they're not cheap, I didn't intend them to be!..)
            ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

• Originally Posted by perpetualboredom View Post
              So a 3/4 classic parris starts at £320 - you obviously get Trevor White cues for less than the rest of us at £20-£120 each eh?
              yeah was a bit of a stupid post from me as i was just thinking ultimates

Comment

• Originally Posted by billabong View Post
                Woolie Macassar Legend cue joins the team . Plays great, although it doesn't pot the balls on it's own.

I love it when Mike decides to sell cues. They're always top condition in my experience.

Dunno why the pics don't appear, but they are there.

[ATTACH]16990[/ATTACH]
                [ATTACH]16991[/ATTACH]
                [ATTACH]16992[/ATTACH]
                [ATTACH]16993[/ATTACH]
                Fits in nicely Bill. I'm down to one modern cue now, Jason Owen 001 - that cue is going to make me rich one day! Wonder what Parris ultimate 001 is worth?
                ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                Old cue collector --
                ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Fits in nicely Bill. I'm down to one modern cue now, Jason Owen 001 - that cue is going to make me rich one day! Wonder what Parris ultimate 001 is worth?
                  Nice, one of the clear badged ones from memory ( wasn't it the first 10 or 20 badges that were like that ) ?

Ironic that the ultimate numbered 001 is probably worth more than the last un-numbered ultimate he finished , probably the week before.

My money is on it being under Pete-H's bed, beside his Arch cue. . . .

Someone else on here has Crispian's number 1 cue. Wasn't it 13oz ?

Comment

You might get double your money one day

Comment

• pretty sure i could get that already, it didnt cost much
                      Old cue collector --

Comment

• This old thing ?

Comment

• Here is a photo of my mates cue made by woods. Fantastic shaft !
                          Attached Files
                          Not played for 3 years and itching for a game....11-3-2017.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Leo
                            Am I right in believing that chevrons like your mates woods cue means it's a very cheap wood used or something along those lines
                            You sure know how to upset people

Comment

• Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                              You sure know how to upset people
                              well I've deleted it now even though there was no malice in my post intended just repeating what I've heard

Comment

• After moving on 3 of my snakewood cues I thought I'd finally got over my snakewood fetish.. but no... it's still..

All about the snake...

Old cue collector --

Comment

Working...
                                X