• Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by hotpot View Post
    Awesome Les , whats your playing cue .
    Thanks mate, my playing cue is the jp ultimate with blackspin ferulle

Comment

• Originally Posted by billabong View Post
      +1 on the protectors.

Did you make them yourself ? I was toying with buying brass strip 2mm x 10mm to try and

form something similar.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Yes mate i made all the brass protectors myself from 3mm brass, not easy though to get them right! a lot of heating and cooling and checking to see if they follow the contours of the case.Worth it though

Comment

• they look good to me too . . .
        My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
        I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

Comment

• http://s1242.beta.photobucket.com/us...library/Beyond

My new laminated shaft cue.

18oz
          58"
          29mm Butt
          8.5 Tip
          Balance @ 18"

Comment

• Thats nice mate. Who made that for you?

Comment

• It's made by Ton Praram Cues in Thailand, they are on facebook. I sold a cue to a guy in France who bought the same type of cue and vouched for them. I think there are a few members on here who have them.

Comment

• Originally Posted by les147 View Post
                Thanks mate, my playing cue is the jp ultimate with blackspin ferulle
                Is that another cue with Mike's blackspin tip ( with red layer ) on it ?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

• Originally Posted by mrbluejay View Post
                  It's made by Ton Praram Cues in Thailand, they are on facebook. I sold a cue to a guy in France who bought the same type of cue and vouched for them. I think there are a few members on here who have them.
                  Very nice, I wasn't aware that they too were doing these laminated shafts, dare I say it, it looks better than the Coutts one that was on here last week. The side grain looks lovely. How much for this, I know Ton Praram's are not cheap compared to other Thai cue makers.

Comment

• Is ton the guy who does Maximus or are they just two guys with the same name?

Comment

• I think they are two seperate people. They are very different cue makers so I doubt it would all be part of the same set up.

Comment

• Originally Posted by billabong View Post
                        Is that another cue with Mike's blackspin tip ( with red layer ) on it ?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                        No mate its a black king tip. I sell them for £10

Comment

• Originally Posted by les147 View Post
                          No mate its a black king tip. I sell them for £10
                          Cool, they look very similar

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

• Originally Posted by mrbluejay View Post
                            http://s1242.beta.photobucket.com/us...library/Beyond

My new laminated shaft cue.

18oz
                            58"
                            29mm Butt
                            8.5 Tip
                            Balance @ 18"
                            Lovely cue this fairplay, had a few hits with it yesterday and very impressed with the laminated shaft, better than i thought they would be, lovely hit to the cue and looks great to boot....

Very impressive indeed these laminated shafts...

Comment

• Your avatar and catchphrase cracks me the f*ck up Cally.. hope all is well with you bud?

You not using your TW anymore bud?

Comment

• Hi si, hope your good bud, Of course i'm using my trev bud, never used it so much as i have this past couple wks as a matter of fact...

Not to go off topic and just chat on the 'post pics of your cue' thread, heres another of my trev.. just can't help myself, any excuse eh..
                                Great cue this, if i was too sell this it would have to be for fedias prices...

IMAG0114.jpg
                                click too enlarge...

Comment

Working...
                                X