This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lovely shaft on that one, nice colour! :snooker:
    "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

• looks smashing that manny was it just on ebay,this is my mannock attempt finished

Comment

• no i ordered it nove last year, asked for the aged shaft look and quite happy how its turned out. the mannocks looking great jim, hope its for sale soon

Comment

• The mannock looks fantastic Jim! I assume you'll be keeping it :snooker:
          "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

• Originally Posted by mattyshinobi22 View Post
            my new Ye Olde Ash replica by Tony glover

58 inches long, 9.8mm tip and 18 onz

[
            Nice, ive got your old one with the joint through the splices

Comment

• Originally Posted by narl View Post
              Nice, ive got your old one with the joint through the splices
              loverly cue that mate, i was distraight i couldnt get one with it, and it made my mind up to get one made.

Comment

• Originally Posted by mattyshinobi22 View Post
                loverly cue that mate, i was distraight i couldnt get one with it, and it made my mind up to get one made.
                Playing ok with it here, its almsot perfect in a cue sense imo. Only thing im not keen on is the macassar ebony butt, i really prefer just plain black ebony, but its dark enough so its not really an issue. Only ever seen 2 olde ash cues witha black butt, one being davis' cue and a pics i seen of a second edition (i think) that had a black butt, also think the badge had a different style font on it.

Comment

• Originally Posted by narl View Post
                  Playing ok with it here, its almsot perfect in a cue sense imo. Only thing im not keen on is the macassar ebony butt, i really prefer just plain black ebony, but its dark enough so its not really an issue. Only ever seen 2 olde ash cues witha black butt, one being davis' cue and a pics i seen of a second edition (i think) that had a black butt, also think the badge had a different style font on it.
                  davis cue was macassser but very dark

Comment

• here are a couple of my cues.

master cue rocket my playing cue
                    have another mastercraft on order to same specs but with round butt
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by adey8ball; 8 June 2012, 06:31 PM. Reason: better image
                    Always looking to improve.

Comment

• Really like the Mastercraft but nice collection there .
                      Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• just thought ide show a few more of minemijco/IMAG0002_COVER-41.jpg[/IMG]
                        Last edited by jim evans; 9 June 2012, 07:17 PM.

Comment

• Awesome collection Jim!

Comment

• My New Cue

Britania One Piece

Last edited by ian_k; 10 June 2012, 04:34 PM.

Comment

• Ive been searching around some forums but cannot find any info on a cue that was handed down to me from my grandfather.

Its a Rex Williams Powerglide Hand-finished Diamond cue. See attached pictures for specifics.

I am just interested in the cue quality / antique credit. I have been playing snooker for a while and feel comfortable with the cue but really want a 2 piece for travel. Any ideas on some alternatives..

Comment

• Ive been searching around some forums but cannot find any info on a cue that was handed down to me from my grandfather.

Its a Rex Williams Powerglide Hand-finished Diamond cue. See attached pictures for specifics.

I am just interested in the cue quality / antique credit. I have been playing snooker for a while and feel comfortable with the cue but really want a 2 piece for travel. Any ideas on some alternatives..

Comment

Working...
                                X