X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new arrival

IMG_0286.jpgIMG_0287.jpgIMG_0288.jpgIMG_0292.jpgIMG_0293.jpg
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Old cue collector --
    Cue Sales: http://oldcues.co.uk/index.php?id=for_sale_specials
    (yes I know they're not cheap, I didn't intend them to be!..)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

• Very nice Mike, good pics too

Comment

• Originally Posted by soggybear View Post
        i play at punggol, mayb we can have a game some other day are you joining the comp on 23rd?
        Bro, your cue arrived already?

I total spent an amount of nearly S$400 on the cue and accessories. Haha. Now awaiting for my cue to arrive.

Comment

• New top 3 stars 1 piece woods cues
          cue-6-24 005.jpg
          woodscue@gmail.com

Easy way to custom made your cue

www.handmade-cue.com

Comment

• yea arrived, haven played with it yet though. but the quality looks good. I'll try take a pic with my sis camera cuz my phone take crappy photos :P what did you buy that add up to 400

Comment

yea arrived, haven played with it yet though. but the quality looks good. I'll try take a pic with my sis camera cuz my phone take crappy photos :P what did you buy that add up to 400
              Shipping got tracking number? EMS? Your nick is also soggybear at EDMW huh?

Purchased the full set loh. Same cue as you + case and extensions. I'll definitely use the extensions more because I'm only 1.64.

Comment

• you got an aluminium case ar? yea im using same nick in edmw. they use ems for mine.

Comment

• Originally Posted by x3dnd3x View Post
                  Shipping got tracking number? EMS? Your nick is also soggybear at EDMW huh?

Purchased the full set loh. Same cue as you + case and extensions. I'll definitely use the extensions more because I'm only 1.64.
                  Originally Posted by soggybear View Post
                  you got an aluminium case ar? yea im using same nick in edmw. they use ems for mine.
                  Guys, you might want to use the chat function or PM each other. Just sayin'.
                  When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back. GET MAD!!

Comment

you got an aluminium case ar? yea im using same nick in edmw. they use ems for mine.
                    Nope. I got the leatherette one.

Comment

• my cue

This is my 8 ball cue. Custom made connoisseur replica, ash shaft, ebony maple and cocobolo butt jointed at 16" through the ebony points. 57" length, 8.8mm tip, 17.5oz weight and 29.5mm butt made by Mastercraft
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Nice looking cue Dave good luck with your pool.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Dave Walton View Post
                          This is my 8 ball cue. Custom made connoisseur replica, ash shaft, ebony maple and cocobolo butt jointed at 16" through the ebony points. 57" length, 8.8mm tip, 17.5oz weight and 29.5mm butt made by Mastercraft
                          Very nice, I've always admired the connoisseur style...

Is that a cue butt protector? I've been meaning to get one of those. Where did you get yours?
                          When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back. GET MAD!!

Comment

• finally got one.... its a one piece... plays fantastic!

resized1.jpg

Comment

• My cues 3.jpgMy cues 2.jpgMy cues 1.jpgHere are a few pics of my cues, not all are high end:
                              Left to right:
                              Peradon custom (cue wizard) ebony and maple, my primary playing cue.
                              Aurora, ebony and ash, invisible joint, secondary playing cue.
                              O'min Classic, ebony and ash.
                              Aeon, ebony and ash, front ebony splice with 2 veneers, one blue and one green, rare cue.
                              Craftsman, machine spliced, ebony and ash, old cue, very solid hit.
                              Dunn's Cue, K105, ebony and maple, 4 splices of unknown wood with thick maple veneer.
                              MYX, ebony and maple, 4 splices with veneers, good quality for price, nice cue.
                              Brunswick, 1 piece, ebony and ash, very old cue, its my 9 ball cue, 10 mm beige ferule, rare and a player.
                              John Spencer, center jointed, almost mint for age, a bit of a bend, do not use.
                              Ray Reardon, center jointed, used this cue for a long time prior to getting my Peradon Custom.
                              Barracuda, The Challenge Cue, center jointed, nice cue, do not use.
                              Presently waiting for a John Parris, Paragon, again ebony and maple, nil splices, will surely post after receipt.
                              Cheers,
                              Last edited by sharkster63; 4 July 2012, 04:21 AM.
                              I try hard, play hard and dont always succeed, at first.!!!!:snooker:

Comment

• Originally Posted by perpetualboredom View Post
                                new arrival

[ATTACH=CONFIG]10769[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]10770[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]10771[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]10772[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]10773[/ATTACH]
                                Good Day, Very nice cue, is this a reproduction or the original after being refurbed.? I noticed that you are a cue collector, I thought you only liked cue's that were in original condition, meaning showing its age. If this is original and in mint condition it must be a very rare find and very valuable.?
                                Cheers,
                                I try hard, play hard and dont always succeed, at first.!!!!:snooker:

Comment

Working...
                                X