Clear All

• Originally Posted by PetMarmoset View Post
    Great looking cue, by the way Rob.
    Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
    snap
    here's my pool cue, nearly an identical thuya
    http://www.thesnookerforum.co.uk/boa...DR147?p=597211
    so obviously I am going to say, nice cue that rob s
    Thanks guy it is a lovely cue and Thuya burr with maple does seem to be a popular combination. That is a lovely pool cue dean and its a Dan Shelton so you don't get much rarer than that, does it play as good as it looks?
    77 in a match, 97 in a line up

Comment

• Hi rob, it was a plain JP Special that DS altered with the splices and (IIRC) reduced the ferrule, and added a mini-butt.
      I have had it over a year, it is now a part of me and plays effortlessly for me
      Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
        Hi rob, it was a plain JP Special that DS altered with the splices and (IIRC) reduced the ferrule, and added a mini-butt.
        I have had it over a year, it is now a part of me and plays effortlessly for me
        was my own pool cue for over two seasons so it was well looked after!
        https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

• and still is
          and has a made-to-measure leather case from snooker warrior to sleep in
          Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Just got the H&O back today from Parris cues, looks and feels like brand new. Before sending off the grain was pretty fadedand needed some attention badly. Now you'd think it was 1990 and it was just being finished off. A shade under 18oz, was 18.04 when it was sent.

IMG_1040.jpgIMG_1041.jpgIMG_1042.jpg
            Last edited by narl; 12 March 2013, 04:46 PM.

Comment

• loverly bit of wood is that

Comment

• Originally Posted by narl View Post
                Just got the H&O back today from Parris cues, looks and feels like brand new. Before sending off the grain was pretty fadedand needed some attention badly. Now you'd think it was 1990 and it was just being finished off. A shade under 18oz, was 18.04 when it was sent.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]13402[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]13403[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]13404[/ATTACH]
                Are your scales out of calibration :P
                sigpic A Truly Beakerific Long Pot Sir!

Comment

• Originally Posted by RGCirencester View Post
                  Are your scales out of calibration :P
                  I've not weighed it since I got it back but some of the weight was taken out of it just to lighten it a bit. Think JP said it was like 17.95 before it was sent back.

Comment

• My King Cue

Comment

• Looks nice, never seen a king cue
                      "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

• Originally Posted by willtyson View Post
                        Looks nice, never seen a king cue
                        i always blame my 'king cue when i miss!!
                        http://e.imagehost.org/0813/Mellow_yellow_sig1.jpg

Comment

• Originally Posted by mibrandt View Post
                          My King Cue

[ATTACH=CONFIG]13412[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]13413[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]13414[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]13415[/ATTACH]
                          Nice looking cue! King Cue was one of the brands on my list when I was looking for a cue, but in the end I bought this Green Baize cue:
                          Attached Files
                          Box the chimp.

Comment

• Update on my cues, 2 on left are currently for sale, 1 is on ebay, 1 is being held for someone but is not responding to emails.

Comment

• Looking good JR, still using the Wooly? :snooker:
                              "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

• Originally Posted by willtyson View Post
                                Looking good JR, still using the Wooly? :snooker:
                                Yep sure am, still love it. Bought the Rocket cue to replace the WelshPool cue, that way specs suit me as well, the Parris is one i recently bought back, about to post that up soon

Comment

Working...
                                X