This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by longball View Post
    glade your happy with it mate,the chap that gave it to me 15 years ago died last year at the ripe old age of 92 and he had it from new,its always been slim taper,never been messed with.
    Yep tried it out on Tuesday night and it played very well, cheers

Comment

• Picked up my "C" brand cue tonight, together with an awesome Tony Glover cue with Coromandel as a front splice, on a satinwood veneer, wrapped around a macassar butt, yummy , plus my recently acquired James Butters cue
      Rubbish pics but had to share, now nobody offer to sell me a cue for a long long time please

Comment

• All a can say is wow mate a love them all very very nice

Comment

• lock um up tight i know where you live , lol , i love that glover cue

Comment

• **Post Pictures of your cue!**

that coromandel is stunning
            not envious one bit
            Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
              Picked up my "C" brand cue tonight, together with an awesome Tony Glover cue with Coromandel as a front splice, on a satinwood veneer, wrapped around a macassar butt, yummy , plus my recently acquired James Butters cue
              Rubbish pics but had to share, now nobody offer to sell me a cue for a long long time please
              Absolutely gorgeous. What's a 'C' brand cue? Never heard of them before. Obtainable online?

Comment

• Wow that's a really nice trio of cues and some incredible woods. Like!!!

Comment

• Originally Posted by longball View Post
                  lock um up tight i know where you live , lol , i love that glover cue
                  Ohh yeah, think i better move quick lol, altho a little out of your way (hopefully )

Comment

• Originally Posted by AzureFlyer View Post
                    Absolutely gorgeous. What's a 'C' brand cue? Never heard of them before. Obtainable online?
                    You can get them from unclevit, who sells on here, here is one of his threads
                    http://www.thesnookerforum.co.uk/boa...770#post758770

Comment

• Even though he dicked me around, I love that Butters cue, saying that they are all beauties.
                      This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                      https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

• My brand new Phoenix Master 15 ( 1 piece 57.5" 9.5 ) was delivered today! Cracking Cue and plays awesome, this is my first high quality 1 piece Cue and i am loving it!

Resize 2.jpgResized.jpg
                        If it is called " Common sense " why is it so rare???

Comment

Picked up my "C" brand cue tonight, together with an awesome Tony Glover cue with Coromandel as a front splice, on a satinwood veneer, wrapped around a macassar butt, yummy , plus my recently acquired James Butters cue
                          Was that the ash Butters cue that was on ebay over the last 2 weeks ?

I was tempted.

The maple one went for an absolute song ( £139 ) for a badged Butters. .

Anyone on here buy it ?

Comment

• Pleased to say my Glover cue plays better than me

Last edited by jrc750; 28 February 2014, 11:51 PM.

Comment

• Will you please stop posting photos of these cues lol it's not doing my collection any good

Comment

Pleased to say my Glover cue plays better than me
                                I think all my cues play better than me

Lovely cues by the way.

My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
                                I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

Comment

Working...
                                X