Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I may be wrong but it looks like the tip is very, very low?!
    Did you put my "1" up ?

Comment

• she shivers when you shoot the
      the cue is too crooked

Comment

• the cue is not straight

Comment

• How much out of straight is it ??
          shivers ?? are you saying cue is not stiff enough for you ??

Comment

• or a little firm
            I asked Jason to make a very strong cue, but he did not
            I live in Brazil and have no way to complain, I'll stick with a cue that is not for me

Comment

• Unless the ash is very stiff a one piece cue will always resonate

Comment

• I asked but it was too hard
                if he had no condition do not make
                erqa only have warned me

Comment

• Maybe do a little video for us ? hold the cue at the butt then hit the shaft with your other hand and film the vibrations for us

Comment

• Originally Posted by tira ficha View Post
                    or a little firm
                    I asked Jason to make a very strong cue, but he did not
                    I live in Brazil and have no way to complain, I'll stick with a cue that is not for me
                    It might very well be perfect for someone else, usual practice if you don't find a cue for you is to tell it on - hence the reason you see people selling new Trevor White cues every day on here. Nothing wrong with the cues, just doesn't suit the buyer.
                    If you buy a cue without having first played with it, very few cuemakers are going to gaurenttee it will suit you or accept it back if you decide its not for you.
                    Especially if they've shipped it to Brazil which must be around £100 in shipping.

When you say 'crooked' - how much, and can you show that in a picture/video?
                    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Old cue collector --
                    Cue Sales: http://oldcues.co.uk/index.php?id=for_sale_specials
                    (yes I know they're not cheap, I didn't intend them to be!..)
                    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

• i make ............

Comment

• i make...................

Comment

• Something I find quite funny about cues(and I'm as guilty of this as anyone else) is we feel the cue we are using isn't quite the one, so we order something slightly different then when it comes and we play with it we complain it's not like our old cue lol.
                          This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                          https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

• If it has a laminated tip and you aren't used to them that could explain the 'vibration'.
                            Tear up that manure-fed astroturf!

Comment

• Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                              What are you meaning by vibrates ?? and are you saying cue isn't straight
                              Loose weight ? Why has Jason deleted him from Facebook . Should surely sort the cue out , but always 2 sides to a story .
                              Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• Originally Posted by tira ficha View Post
                                My cue Jason Owen
                                Terrible cue is very crooked and vibrates when playing with him
                                Jason deleted me from facebook
                                I thought you were a serious person, I am now a cue from £ 500.00 worthless.
                                Do you mean it feels a bit whippy when you play? Hope you don't mind me asking but how do you personally check if a cue is straight?

If your a very good player then maybe it just doesn't suit your style of play. If your still at the stage where you are getting to be a better player then maybe allow some more time to bond with your new cue. It can take time but he normally but he wouldn't sell you a crooked one though I don't think.

Looks like a nice cue though

Comment

Working...
                                X