X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by Leo View Post
    I'll just stay away from his posts I think
    It goes back to the limitations of the written word I think.

When talking face to face, we use all sorts of concious and subconcious aids to get across what we really mean

( hand gestures, face gestures, body language, and voice accentuation to name a few ).

Words on a screen or paper can be taken many ways.

For example, if Leo had written

" Here's a link to a maple Riley diamond with the much more common ebony butt.
    Never seen or heard of one with a butt like yours though. Like Andy Hunter says, a very rare cue indeed",

then we probably wouldn't be having this verbal ping - pong. Easy with the benefit of hindsight I guess.

Comment

• You keep saying this but you do the Opposite!

I just hope Kevin is keeping a very close on eye you! As I have seen many other people banned for a lot less trouble making than your doing. I have to say you have gotta be the most annoying person I have ever seen on here and always slagging people or trying to start arguments!!

Gaz.

Originally Posted by Leo View Post
      I'll just stay away from his posts I think

Comment

• Originally Posted by gazza147 View Post
        Leo I have had many of them? same as many other collectors/dealers but never had or seen one like the one in MY PICTURES ABOVE!!!

Why you posting that I never know as that's nothing the same as mine is it??? well I do know why but I better not go down that road might start me off again on a Rant!

I have never seen a Forum Member as bad as you Leo I will say? Constantly testing my patience which isn't a good thing beleive me and you!

Gaz.
        I'm gonna agree with you 100% gazza.
        He's always getting involved with negative comments
        Trying to cheese people off. Watch out you might get into
        Trouble like me. Ha ha ha.

Comment

• Originally Posted by billabong View Post
          It goes back to the limitations of the written word I think.

When talking face to face, we use all sorts of concious and subconcious aids to get across what we really mean

( hand gestures, face gestures, body language, and voice accentuation to name a few ).

Words on a screen or paper can be taken many ways.

For example, if Leo had written

" Here's a link to a maple Riley diamond with the much more common ebony butt.
          Never seen or heard of one with a butt like yours though. Like Andy Hunter says, a very rare cue indeed",

then we probably wouldn't be having this verbal ping - pong. Easy with the benefit of hindsight I guess.
          Now that's how I should of wrote it,as you know i am not the best at putting sentences and words across, my mrs always do my letters or emails as she thinks i come across aggressive,but that's how I've always been and 99% of the time people take me the wrong way

Comment

Now that's how I should of wrote it,as you know i am not the best at putting sentences and words across, my mrs always do my letters or emails as she thinks i come across aggressive,but that's how I've always been and 99% of the time people take me the wrong way
            For a small fee, I'll be your ghost-writer.

You send me the 1st draft of each post, and I'll "de-Leo" it.

Comment

For a small fee, I'll be your ghost-writer.

You send me the 1st draft of each post, and I'll "de-Leo" it.

Lol I might take you up on that

Comment

No. What you should have written is its a cheap riley diamond cue with a crap bit of ebony worth 50.
                Theres nothing wrong with telling it as it is Leo. I'm amazed at Gazza's description and 200 is taking the proverbial..
                ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                Old cue collector --
                Cue Sales: http://oldcues.co.uk/index.php?id=for_sale_specials
                (yes I know they're not cheap, I didn't intend them to be!..)
                ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

• A bit of reality.

Comment

• I thought for a minute you knew about old rare cues? Obviously not.

And no I don't want £200 but had to put a price on for Panjo is that ok with you!

Another keyboard warrior who comments on something he obviously has no idea in or interested in it amazes me why people think it's good because all it makes them look a worse tit than they already are.

Gaz.

Originally Posted by perpetualboredom View Post
                    No. What you should have written is its a cheap riley diamond cue with a crap bit of ebony worth 50.
                    Theres nothing wrong with telling it as it is Leo. I'm amazed at Gazza's description and 200 is taking the proverbial..

Comment

• Not you aswell!!

Gaz.

Originally Posted by jim evans View Post
                      A bit of reality.

Comment

Wow, My maple/snakewood butters has fair travelled the world. .

You liking it Desso ?
                        Thats a nice cue.
                        This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                        https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

I thought for a minute you knew about old rare cues? Obviously not.

And no I don't want £200 but had to put a price on for Panjo is that ok with you!

Another keyboard warrior who comments on something he obviously has no idea in or interested in it amazes me why people think it's good because all it makes them look a worse tit than they already are.

Gaz.
                          I know enough to spot some bs when I see it.
                          Since it looked like a right pile of .. to me - I rang Andy myself and asked him what made this a rare cue worth £200 - his words were "it's not who's said that?, it's a bog standard riley diamond with a poor quality streaky butt".
                          I think you need to be more careful when you name drop people trying to sell your crap for 2 or 3 times what its worth, or I'll continue to point it out to people.
                          ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Old cue collector --
                          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

• Were did i say its worth £200 or were does it Say Andy Said £200? are you completely senile as im abit worried about you.

I can Assure you Andy did not say this is a "Bog Standard Riley Diamond with Poor Quality Butt"......And anybody who knows "Anything about Cues" will know this also.

Im willing for Andy to Call anybody who is interested in this Cue and you will hear out of the Horse is mouth yourself what he thinks of this Cue not what this Senile Nutter thinks!

If i had Anything to hide do you think i would have Named dropped in the first place! and how many times do i have to tell you and others i had to put Price for Panjo!!!...."LISTEN FOR GOD SAKE".

And you are a fine one saying im after 2 or 3 Times what its worth! when i have heard many many stories about your Pittance Offers so i would leave it there if i were you.

And you can Continue to Point out what ever you like, as the only one your Kidding is yourself and maybe a few followers you have if you have any that is? because anybody reading this or Anybody who has had your Offers in the Past will have a Good Laugh what your Writing!!....Including myself....ha ha ha

Gaz.

Originally Posted by perpetualboredom View Post
                            Since it looked like a right pile of .. to me - I rang Andy myself and asked him what made this a rare cue worth £200 - his words were "it's not who's said that?, it's a bog standard riley diamond with a poor quality streaky butt".
                            I think you need to be more careful when you name drop people trying to sell your crap for 2 or 3 times what its worth, or I'll continue to point it out to people.

Comment

• Originally Posted by perpetualboredom View Post
                              I think this is a bit harsh - He listed it for that but so what -he might sell for less and I have not seen a riley diamond cue with this type of wood on the butt which in my book makes it a rare cue - too much talking down of peoples cues on here - a good thing if spotting fakes and stuff nut not if you are just selling - if I don't like a cue then I don't need to bid or comment - his starting price is 200 quid - not exactly asking for the crown jewels is he?

Give the guy a break

Comment

And you are a fine one saying im after 2 or 3 Times what its worth! when i have heard many many stories about your Pittance Offers so i would leave it there if i were you.
                                If you're going to make statements like that, I think you need to elaborate.
                                Many many eh? Give me say 3 example then please - shouldn't be difficult as you have "many many". I find that odd since I probably make offers on less than 10 cues a year, most of which I actually buy?
                                Old cue collector --

Comment

Working...
                                X