Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ahh forgot where you were lol, but in the past iv'e found scans are not always up to date, and things get delivered before they got on the van
    hope it arrives soon

Comment

• Got this one yesterday from greenbaize,,,, Very responsive and great CB control!! forward balanced!
      This is the second time I play with gbl cues. (first time with gbl maple shaft). Very impressed with playability and craftsmanshap.
      Especially the finish of the cue. High recommended to anyone looking for a nice cue !! I did put a ADR tip on it. plays much better !!

[IMG][/IMG]
      [IMG][/IMG]

Comment

• Lovely looking Cue Ramon and Stu is a Top guy got alot of time for him.

Gaz.

Comment

• awesome cues and cases rob

Comment

• Cue i got today is a cracker, slightly oddball specs with a 26mm rounded butt but its almost like a twin of one i had made years ago by john parris. Will try and get pics up later

ed: heres one off the listing:

Trevor White cue with a blackspin ferrule. Could do with a refinish but has a solid hit and amazing feel.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by narl; 8 January 2015, 03:59 PM.

Comment

• Originally Posted by gazza147 View Post
              Lovely looking Cue Ramon and Stu is a Top guy got alot of time for him.

Gaz.
              Thanks Gaz,,,

Comment

• The cues I ordered off eBay arrived a few days ago. They have a very nice finish and nice stiff shafts. The splices are off as you'd imagine on two cues that cost a total of £99 shipped. Not bad for the money. Tips are like lumps of granite, so looking to replace those right away

Comment

• They are Machine Tips thats why not elks etc......lol

Gaz.

Comment

• Originally Posted by narl View Post
                    Cue i got today is a cracker, slightly oddball specs with a 26mm rounded butt but its almost like a twin of one i had made years ago by john parris. Will try and get pics up later

Trevor White cue with a blackspin ferrule. Could do with a refinish but has a solid hit and amazing feel.
                    now that's an old cloth on the table

Comment

• Originally Posted by narl View Post
                      Cue i got today is a cracker, slightly oddball specs with a 26mm rounded butt but its almost like a twin of one i had made years ago by john parris. Will try and get pics up later

Comment

• The listing said blue diamond. I think it's a literal statement there. They are rock hard.

Comment

• Originally Posted by svendh View Post
                          Yup, looks like its wore down to the slate virtually.

Comment

• **Post Pictures of your cue!**

Looks like a great cue

Comment

• Originally Posted by Jgra View Post
                              Got my new cue off Andy gibbs a few days ago ! Great guy and was very helpful

can anyone tell me what kind of tip this could be ?

Comment

• Jgra , The tip Looks like a elk ( new one made for ros ). That could be it !!! Great looking cue btw !!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X