Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dont know where you got this mate but i believe its a fake! Dave does not put Lincoln on his badges

Comment

• Originally Posted by les147 View Post
      Dont know where you got this mate but i believe its a fake! Dave does not put Lincoln on his badges
      Yep, Dave Coutts posted on Facebook

"do not buy if badge says Lincoln" fake cue

fake2.jpg

Where did you buy it from?
      Last edited by mythman69; 30 January 2015, 10:05 AM.
      My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
      I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

Comment

• I got it from his authorized reseller.. He listed on his web...

Comment

• If it is dodgy you would've thought if someone was faking a Dave Coutts cue they would of done it doing it to one of his handmade ones not one of those ones that he finish off.

Comment

• I just face booked him with pictures to check on authenticity... As I paid quite a hefty sum for it. If anyone who knows coutts personally. Please help me check too

Comment

• checking Dave's facebook... the Lincoln badge is authentic

Comment

• I have asked him too.

I notice the Lincoln is on the left side on one and on the right side on the other badge.

Perhaps Dave C needs to clear this up for everyone.
                My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.

Comment

• Originally Posted by mythman69 View Post
                  I have asked him too.

I notice the Lincoln is on the left side on one and on the right side on the other badge.

Perhaps Dave C needs to clear this up for everyone.
                  The "Lincoln" looks to be on the left side on both cues ( #5 & #10 ). Or are you talking about something different ?

Comment

• Originally Posted by aarontww View Post
                    checking Dave's facebook... the Lincoln badge is authentic

Ah well! i was also going on his facebook post. A bit confusing then!!!!!

Comment

• Originally Posted by billabong View Post
                      The "Lincoln" looks to be on the left side on both cues ( #5 & #10 ). Or are you talking about something different ?
                      Have a look at the pic on my post #6227

It is on the right side of the badge.

Comment

• Originally Posted by mythman69 View Post
                        Have a look at the pic on my post #6227

It is on the right side of the badge.
                        Ahh with you now. Sorry, didn't see the linked pic.

Linked pic isn't a numbered Platinum cue, so if both

"platinum" cue #5 ( which was the start of this part of the thread ), and
                        "platinum" #10 ( posted on facebook by Dave ),

have Lincoln on the left, could that indicate that aarontww's cue is probably a good 'un ?

Comment

• Originally Posted by billabong View Post
                          Ahh with you now. Sorry, didn't see the linked pic.

Linked pic isn't a numbered Platinum cue, so if both

"platinum" cue #5 ( which was the start of this part of the thread ), and
                          "platinum" #10 ( posted on facebook by Dave ),

have Lincoln on the left, could that indicate that aarontww's cue is probably a good 'un ?
                          Not sure at this stage . . . just went off the post from Dave Coutts on Facebook.

Now I wonder if the cue is real or fake? Is the Dave Coutts on Facebook real or fake?

Either way, many people now think that if it has Lincoln on the badge it is fake. Hopefully he can clear all this up.

I suppose the other issue is that if Dave Coutts explains carefully what is what then the fakers will also know.

Update:

David Coutts "Platinum not a fake as they do say Lincoln on them"
                          Last edited by mythman69; 30 January 2015, 11:37 AM.

Comment

• MY my how you all jumped the gun and said it was fake do your research first next time.

Comment

• It's a genuine cue , the platinums have Lincoln England on badge
                              Last edited by louise sheldon; 30 January 2015, 11:39 AM.

Comment

• Originally Posted by grimreaper View Post
                                MY my how you all jumped the gun and said it was fake do your research first next time.
                                Really ?

Comment

Working...
                                X