X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL, so good, you posted it twice. .

T'is very, very nice though . .

Comment

• I know it's all about how the cue plays which I'm sure it's great but Les that looks absolutely stunning, I'll go as far as saying the best cue I've seen on here. How does he get that shaft looking like that?

Comment

• Originally Posted by Leo View Post
        I know it's all about how the cue plays which I'm sure it's great but Les that looks absolutely stunning, I'll go as far as saying the best cue I've seen on here. How does he get that shaft looking like that?
        He laminates maple and walnut ? - ish
        Last edited by billabong; 2 February 2015, 09:00 AM. Reason: walnut

Comment

• Originally Posted by billabong View Post
          He laminates maple and ebony ? - ish
          Cheers Bill, I bet the cue wasn't cheap

Comment

I know it's all about how the cue plays which I'm sure it's great but Les that looks absolutely stunning, I'll go as far as saying the best cue I've seen on here. How does he get that shaft looking like that?
            Bill is right the shaft is laminated with walnut and maple

Comment

Comment

• Originally Posted by les147 View Post
                Les are we talking JPU coin for that Coutts cue?

Comment

Now there's three words I'm gonna frame and show the wife. . .

Comment

Les are we talking JPU coin for that Coutts cue?
                    Yes mate very similar in price.

Comment

• Wonder if they would make a cue to commemorate snooker being in the Olympics?

http://www.thesnookerforum.co.uk/boa...bid-from-world

Comment

A laminated shaft?

Comment

• Originally Posted by svendh View Post
                          A laminated shaft?
                          More or less veneers on it to resemble ash grain, maple shaft walnut inlays to look like grain points.

Comment

• Just had a look on Coutts website, say he's not taking orders for 2 years, he must be busy

Comment

My new Dave Coutts Supreme cue. Craftsman ship is second to none. 2 year wait was well worth it.
                              supreme shaft jet black ebony butt , Birdseye maple lower splicing with ebony facing splice and padauk and ebony veneers , joint is titanium radial joint with phenolic insert .

Titanium joint ,,,Laminated shaft !! Amazing !!! Great looking cue !!!

Comment

• My case to go with my new cue. Made by Graham Hardy (snooker warrior) he has done a great job! Done in full grain leather, i have fitted 3mm Polished stainless ends and all stainless hinges and cheny catches. I wont be doing any more Stainless ends as they are a absolute pain in the orifice to bend shape and polish! such a hard steel. Look good though and should never tarnish

Comment

Working...
                                X