Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just ordered my new ultimate. . The specs / woods may not suit all, and it may lose a wee bit in value after
    it leaves the workshop, but it's what I want. .

================================================== ==========================================

Comment

• Originally Posted by ongkia View Post
      I put in my order 4 a JP Ultimate way back in 2012, it's 36 mths now n the status hasn't changed(Received). Just spoke 2 JP, will b another 6 more mths or longer.....!!

Nope, I don't think he'll get his any sooner!
      I just receive mine after 43months. http://www.thesnookerforum.co.uk/boa...arris-Ultimate
      In progressing!!

Comment

• Originally Posted by billabong View Post
        Just ordered my new ultimate. . The specs / woods may not suit all, and it may lose a wee bit in value after
        it leaves the workshop, but it's what I want. .
        I think you need the personalised name disc option to finish that one off, just so there's no denying it's yours

Comment

• Originally Posted by rdsalt View Post
          I think you need the personalised name disc option to finish that one off, just so there's no denying it's yours
          I'm pretty sure this one wont be mistaken lol!

Comment

• Now I'm really confused. I've run another idea through the cue builder, and it too looks the dogs.

Should I go for this one instead ? Again it may not hold it's value, but look at all those splices / veneers . . . .

Last edited by billabong; 31 March 2015, 09:58 AM.

Comment

• Originally Posted by ongkia View Post
              I put in my order 4 a JP Ultimate way back in 2012, it's 36 mths now n the status hasn't changed(Received). Just spoke 2 JP, will b another 6 more mths or longer.....!!

Nope, I don't think he'll get his any sooner!
              One piece or jointed as I know one piece JPU's take over 3 years.

Comment

• Originally Posted by rdsalt
                You should really
                get a personalised name disc to finish that one off.
                When you get a name disc on it replaces John Parris

Comment

• Billabong, it's April the 1st tomorrow mate :-P

Comment

• Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                    Billabong, it's April the 1st tomorrow mate :-P
                    oops. . I always set my calendar a day fast, so I'm never late for anything. .

maybe a new thread tomorrow, can throw up the worst, most expensive design ?

Comment

Now I'm really confused. I've run another idea through the cue builder, and it too looks the dogs.

Should I go for this one instead ? Again it may not hold it's value, but look at all those splices / veneers . . . .

This gave me a good chuckle . Love the specs and badge...tad long and light for me ha

Comment

• I can just see JP sitting with his wife have a laugh at the constructs being made

got to say I love the all-ebony design Bill :biggrin:
                        Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Now I'm really confused. I've run another idea through the cue builder, and it too looks the dogs.

Funny as - lovin the spec
                          Last edited by Byrom; 31 March 2015, 10:49 AM.

Comment

• Website will be grinding to a halt and crashing as everyone tries to make their worst design

Comment

You should try the american pool cue option, you can order exactly the same spec but you get an invisible centre joint and a whitespin ferrule.

Comment

• Originally Posted by rdsalt View Post
                                You should try the american pool cue option, you can order exactly the same spec but you get an invisible centre joint and a whitespin ferrule.

MMmmm interesting. Will it be more expensive, and lose me more money come resale ?

Comment

Working...
                                X