Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Ramon. 59 inch. 18 ounce bp 17. 29.5 butt and 9.5 tip. Incidentally both ultimates and premium cue made from 1 ash board so playability identical. And that is not a laquer finish by the way
    Last edited by sanman; 3 June 2015, 05:30 AM.

Comment

• Originally Posted by sanman View Post
      Thanks Ramon. 59 inch. 18 ounce bp 17. 29.5 butt and 9.5 tip. Incidentally both ultimates and peemium cue made from 1 ash board so playability identical. And that is not a laquer finish by the way
      Thanks,, realy Nice shaft on that primm as well ,, maximus cues re one of the best !! Great players !! Never heard any bad Rview about them !!

Comment

• I've had a few cues during my pool days bought myself this last year its a 2piece powerglide purist
        http://www.powerglide-cues.com/snook...rsuit%E2%84%A2
        I get mixed opinions about powerglide from my pool buddies but I love the cue

Comment

• powerglide purist

I've had a few cues during my pool days bought myself this last year its a 2piece powerglide purist
          http://www.powerglide-cues.com/snook...rsuit%E2%84%A2
          I get mixed opinions about powerglide from my pool buddies but I love the cue

Comment

• hi, do you sell your h & o cue?

Comment

• Originally Posted by Mr.Snook View Post
              hi, do you sell your h & o cue?
              Great post!

Comment

• posted on behalf of " just want a ton! - JPU

Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Thanks for that!

Comment

• Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                    posted on behalf of " just want a ton! - JPU

Wow, wow, wow and WOWSERS!

13 splices and 30 vaneers? That's the most outrageous JPU I've seen yet. Congrats! Is it a great player, this Brighton Rock? What are the specs?
                    Last edited by Master Blaster; 8 June 2015, 08:44 PM.

Comment

• It's a truly delightful cue to use. I'm not an exceptional player by any means, but it feels dead right to use.
                      Now it's time to give it some serious table time and improve those skills.
                      I wanted a unique Ultimate, I got it!

Comment

• Originally Posted by I just want a ton! View Post
                        It's a truly delightful cue to use. I'm not an exceptional player by any means, but it feels dead right to use.
                        Now it's time to give it some serious table time and improve those skills.
                        I wanted a unique Ultimate, I got it!
                        Yeah baby, you got the cue candy!

Hope you got a strong case. Never let it out of your sight in clubs and never leave it in a club!

Comment

• Originally Posted by Master Blaster View Post
                          ... Is it a great player...
                          According to you it will play rubbish with all that glue involved ehh !!

Comment

• It's in bed next to me now! Ha ha
                            Got a strong case, and inside it's wrapped in cotton wool.

Comment

• Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                              According to you it will play rubbish with all that glue involved ehh !!
                              Not forgetting the joint which Master Blaster thinks is "daft"

Originally Posted by Master Blaster View Post
                              Hand planed and sanded, round butts, no daft joints, no silly SD joints, no mini-butts, no telescopic attachments, no case as big as 747, just a PURE cue for the purists. Lovely work J6.

Comment

• I personally don't like it but I'm sure it will play great.

Comment

Working...
                                X