Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
      Gazza
      who made this Eureka replica?
      Someone who forgot where the badge went
      hm
      did wonder if he would reply?
      Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Just heard a rumour that Gaz was seen in B&Q this morning buying a saw. only having a laugh Gaz

Comment

• Originally Posted by gazza147 View Post
          ... if i do sell this Cue then i would chop abit off the bottom of butt which isnt a problem.

Gaz.
          Will be a problem if cue is then too short ! 😆

Comment

• No I made sure it was abit longer than needed just incase i had to do that dont worry!.....lol

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
            Will be a problem if cue is then too short ! ��

Comment

• My cue
              Limited No.109 byTon Praram3 Cues
              facing splice of Leopard wood + white burl + Leopard wood
              57inch 9.5mm 17.6oz

Comment

• Originally Posted by OutOfControl View Post
                My cue
                57inch 9.5mm 17.6oz

As long as you like it it's all what matters but if I ordered a cue and the shaft turned up like that I would be on the bone before you could say jump asking for a refund. Don't like the butt either to be fair.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Leo View Post
                  As long as you like it it's all what matters but if I ordered a cue and the shaft turned up like that I would be on the bone before you could say jump asking for a refund. Don't like the butt either to be fair.
                  Well thats all a bit strange coming from someone who always says people are obsessed with the look of a shaft!!!!!

Comment

• Originally Posted by OutOfControl View Post
                    My cue
                    57inch 9.5mm 17.6oz

Great cues these Ton Prarams ive only had the limited ones which have been top draw , i still have number 42 , sold number 37 both fantastic
                    nonchalant sideways action amongst some very ignorant pokes :snooker:

Comment

• Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                      Well thats all a bit strange coming from someone who always says people are obsessed with the look of a shaft!!!!!
                      Of late I just ignore your posts but just this time I'll reply, I will stand by remarks that shafts don't matter, if you remember which you probably do because nothing gets by you on this forum that I said to many arrows always look like one of those Chinese cheap cues and too many chevrons would be off, but yes arrows wouldn't effect the way the cue plays

Comment

Originally Posted by Leo View Post
                        Of late I just ignore your posts but just this time I'll reply, I will stand by remarks that shafts don't matter, if you remember which you probably do because nothing gets by you on this forum that I said to many arrows always look like one of those Chinese cheap cues and too many chevrons would be off, but yes arrows wouldn't effect the way the cue plays
                        Why would you be on the phone for a refund, if arrows don't matter ?

IF you asked for a refund based on not liking the arrows, as the cuemaker, I'd tell you that is not good enough grounds for a refund.

You wouldn't even try it to see if it played great ? A wee bit premature if you ask me ( which you don't, ).

Comment

• Billibong I like you on this forum but you're becoming a little bit too obvious replying every time after JRC replies to me, it's like you're his foot soldier, you don't have many faults on here but for that's one of them.

Comment

Billibong I like you on this forum but you're becoming a little bit too obvious replying every time after JRC replies to me, it's like you're his foot soldier, you don't have many faults on here but for that's one of them.
                            Incorrect there Leo. If you look here :-

http://www.thesnookerforum.co.uk/boa...617#post852617

You'll see I'm quite capable of giving an opinion before, during or after, someone else ( jrc750 or anyone else ) does.

I call it the way I see it, and trying to deflect my point to you, isn't becomming of you.

You're entitled to your negetive opinion on the guy's cue, but if you seemingly contradict yourself, or make an unfair point, then I feel similarly entitled to point it out to you.
                            Last edited by billabong; 24 August 2015, 09:48 AM.

Comment

• Originally Posted by billabong View Post
                              Incorrect there Leo. If you look here :-

http://www.thesnookerforum.co.uk/boa...617#post852617

You'll see I'm quite capable of giving an opinion before, during or after, someone else ( jrc750 or anyone else ) does.

I call it the way I see it, and trying to deflect my point to you, isn't becomming of you.

You're entitled to your negetive opinion on the guy's cue, but if you seemingly contradict yourself, or make an unfair point, then I feel similarly entitled to point it out to you.
                              I ain't buying that, you've become pretty obvious just like the day I got banned, where I had an opinion, JRC intervened and as per usual then bang guess who joined in Mr billabong, like I say me and JRC can't stand each other so there's always going to me disagreements there. End of conversation from me

Comment

I ain't buying that, you've become pretty obvious just like the day I got banned, where I had an opinion, JRC intervened and as per usual then bang guess who joined in Mr billabong, like I say me and JRC can't stand each other so there's always going to me disagreements there. End of conversation from me
                                No comment then, on what I actually posted, rather than more deflection ?

Comment

Working...
                                X