This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My O'MIN(Perfect) Handmade one piece cue...:snooker:
    Last edited by wannabenumb; 2 March 2010, 10:27 PM.
    Will those snookies im playing with ever stop calling me a 'ONE-pointer for a day!

Comment

• Sorry can't see it clearly there, what splice is use for the butt ?

Comment

• Don't understand what splice really means. Well, i'll just elaborate it in my way... Rosewood butt=>maple=>ebony=> then the mapleshaft.
        Will those snookies im playing with ever stop calling me a 'ONE-pointer for a day!

Comment

• Nice choice there.. Must be very nice rosewood there..

Comment

• So how much did you pay for your O'min perfect maple?

Is it new or is it 2nd hand?

Hope the cue is serving you well on the table.

Comment

• I bought it over from Raymond(the guy whom's buying over one of your JP cues) heard its around 10yrs oid or so and he bought it at around SGD$400.

Well, am still trying to get used to it man...'' Whats more a kabui tip was on 'IT' now as compared to the all time ash cue & elks i've been poking with all these while. It's totally an alien to me ya...

How's Raymond's and your deal getting on? Heard you are still recommanding him different cues dispite the fact that he has already closed the JP deal with you???

Comment

• Originally Posted by Freddie Ng View Post
                Nice choice there.. Must be very nice rosewood there..

Thanks Freedie, yup im overall beri happy with this cue. Regarding the rosewood, it's pleasing enough to both my eyes.

BTW, can you guide me on how to post bigger sized photos here, thus you can also have a clearer view of it!?

Comment

• Hope this helps.. .

http://www.thesnookerforum.com/board...b3_attachments

Cheers

Comment

• Let's see how this pix goes...

O'min cue: Friendship price @ SGD$150

56.5''
                    18oz
                    9.5mm
                    1 piece cue
                    consist of ebony splicing.
                    Rosewood butt.
                    Luminous green O'min logo.
                    Last edited by wannabenumb; 4 March 2010, 02:47 PM.

Comment

• Originally Posted by wannabenumb View Post
                      Thanks Freedie, yup im overall beri happy with this cue. Regarding the rosewood, it's pleasing enough to both my eyes.

BTW, can you guide me on how to post bigger sized photos here, thus you can also have a clearer view of it!?
                      Hi~~~~~~

This is how I upload the photos......

- Upload your photos to your Facebook or friendster, I'm sure you have 1..
                      - once you have uploaded, right click the photo - propertiers - copy the URL address

During posting at TSF, click "Insert Image", paste the UPL address....

DONE.

Comment

• Originally Posted by wannabenumb View Post

Hi~~~~~~

This is how I upload the photos......

- Upload your photos to your Facebook or friendster, I'm sure you have 1..
                        - once you have uploaded, right click the photo - properties - copy the URL address

During posting at TSF, click "Insert Image", paste the URL address....

DONE.
                        Last edited by kadobau; 4 March 2010, 03:01 PM. Reason: spelling mistake

Comment

• Hi kadobau, thanks for sharing ya.
                          Right, i'l try fiddling with what you've mentioned and see how it goes then.

Comment

• Looking forward to see more pictures of your cue ..
                            thank a lot for taking the trouble to share with us ..

Comment

• kadobau; Thanks, i've done it and took me a hour or so just to figure it all out

Freedie, i should thank you for putting up with such a cock noobie bugger like me. Well... well...'' Anyway, photos are jolly well up in my profile already and any further comments will be well appreciated, thanks buddy!

Comment

• Nonono... all of us start everything from zero.. so we all experience the noobie stage...
                                Already view through your profile, really nice cue there. It would be much nicer if the maple veneer is replace with curly maple. Haha..
                                Maybe you can get a rosewood mini to couple with your cue

Comment

Working...
                                X