Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haha.. me really apperciate & thank you for all the kind words you've gaven me. Are you in another words suggesting that the curly maple veeners can be tailored make to it/added-ons to existing cue whatsoever?
    In regards to aquiring a rosewood mini-butt, not at the moment as it'll incur further more damage to me financially. Anyway, i've a telescopic-extention and has been using it for quite sometime already.
    Will those snookies im playing with ever stop calling me a 'ONE-pointer for a day!

Comment

• Haha.. I mean if those maple were replace with curly maple during the cueing process.
      Only my personal opinion, I feel that rose wood goes well match with those curly maple.
      http://www.thesnookerforum.com/board...ad.php?t=23346

A very nice cue

Comment

• Ic..ic... but somehow i seems to came across peeps ever mentioning that veneers could be add ons, errr well whatever ever btw neber really mind however im really quite sure about it.

Right so.. in your opinion is a rosybutt matches well with a curly maple, indeed looks powderful ya as i've already seen it your link.
        Now, my personal opinion will not only be curly maple but a macassar butt
        instead.

The following photo is what i mean.......

Will those snookies im playing with ever stop calling me a 'ONE-pointer for a day!

Comment

• THATS MY CUE!!

Does this help?

sigpic <---New Website
          Dan Shelton Cues on Facebook

Comment

• Originally Posted by totlxtc View Post
            THATS MY CUE!!

Does this help?

When are you going to make me a cue?

Comment

• Very nice looking

Comment

• Originally Posted by wannabenumb View Post
                Ic..ic... but somehow i seems to came across peeps ever mentioning that veneers could be add ons, errr well whatever ever btw neber really mind however im really quite sure about it.

Right so.. in your opinion is a rosybutt matches well with a curly maple, indeed looks powderful ya as i've already seen it your link.
                Now, my personal opinion will not only be curly maple but a macassar butt
                instead.

The following photo is what i mean.......

Maybe you can have your next cue as custom, and have curly maple and maccassar as your main cue butt
                I like the macassar wood, for its bright color and gives a strong personality to the cue. Hahaha.. I like all kinds of burl wood, and like thuya burl alot.
                You can check out Dan's work. Like the way he use thuya burl to design thecue butt.

Comment

THATS MY CUE!!

Does this help?

Very nice cue there
                  One of my dream cue .. Haha..

Comment

• Just want to say its not one i made. Its my Mike Wooldridge custom ive had for just over a year now.
                    sigpic <---New Website
                    Dan Shelton Cues on Facebook

Comment

• Very nice splicing

Comment

• Hi totlxtc, your pix sure helps.. thanks thanks..!!
                        Its one of the best design IMO which i take very much liking to it.

If i were to customise and own one, i'll further request ebony' or other matching wood' just on the flat' cums metalic light blue veeners along the macassa outline.

By the way, how much is this cue?

Thank you!

Comment

Just want to say its not one i made. Its my Mike Wooldridge custom ive had for just over a year now.
                          Boss,
                          You have a very nice cue made by one of the best cue maker in this planet...

Cheers....
                          My cueing sucks

Comment

• Loverly Butt on that!

Gaz.

Comment

• Can anyone tell me how to post a pic on here, not the best with that sort of thing lol.
                              Probably easy but im a numpty.
                              "Don't think, feel"

Comment

• Here is my customised Robert Osborne. I think the cue was originally an Omin 1 piece but i had it customised by Robert into a 3/4 for convenience and to make the cue more forward weighted. It now weighs at 17.5oz and is perfect for me. Nice bit of maple stiff but very responsive.
                                Last edited by The Doctor; 15 December 2010, 03:16 PM.
                                "Don't think, feel"

Comment

Working...
                                X