This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by kadobau View Post
    Should be a custom cue, cause when I confirm the order with Dave.
    He did ask me to specify the spec that I want, so I told him....

So... should not be a stock cue.

Yes, the 8 weeks are really well worth ! I love the cue.
    What i meant is that a custom cue usually allows you to choose the splice material on the cue butt. But if works such as minor alterations on the weight & length requires 8 wks then it is be abit long.

The cue hasnt even arrive... how do you know if it is worth the wait...

Comment

• Just got these 2 Omin earlier today. Fantastic hitters.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Bulkie View Post

Just got these 2 Omin earlier today. Fantastic hitters.
        They are nice mate , really like the ash on the cue on the right

Comment

• Nice cue there Bulkie, i like that Omin Perfect design(looks like one of Dan's cue).
          Is that an Omin Union??
          Nice case

Comment

• Cue on the right is a custom Union 55.5" about 18oz. Ash looks pretty aged.

Cue on the left is a custom Perfect 56.5" about 17.5 oz. Laq/waxed finished which I don't really like. I'm probably going to sand it a lil and give it a oil finish

Gave the cues a little test earlier. Hits fantastically!

Comment

Cue on the right is a custom Union 55.5" about 18oz. Ash looks pretty aged.

Cue on the left is a custom Perfect 56.5" about 17.5 oz. Laq/waxed finished which I don't really like. I'm probably going to sand it a lil and give it a oil finish

Gave the cues a little test earlier. Hits fantastically!

Did you ask for that kind of finish on the union cue or not ,the finishes could,nt be more different .

Comment

• Originally Posted by hotpot View Post
                Did you ask for that kind of finish on the union cue or not ,the finishes could,nt be more different .
                The custom perfect was brand new from Unclevit, the Union from Willy (it's not brand new).

The finishes on both cue are worlds apart. I'll just try re-finishing the Perfect with some linseed when I got the time.

Comment

• Originally Posted by willytan View Post
                  What i meant is that a custom cue usually allows you to choose the splice material on the cue butt. But if works such as minor alterations on the weight & length requires 8 wks then it is be abit long.

The cue hasnt even arrive... how do you know if it is worth the wait...
                  It takes you around 2 weeks before the delivery from UK arrive to Malaysia. Plus, you can't really blame Dave and the guys from Mastercraft for taking time as long as 6 weeks to finish the ready in stock cue for kadabou. Those people are really busy and need to make sure our friend receive a well made cue and meet his expectation. 8 weeks of waiting are nothing.

Originally Posted by Bulkie View Post
                  The custom perfect was brand new from Unclevit, the Union from Willy (it's not brand new).

The finishes on both cue are worlds apart. I'll just try re-finishing the Perfect with some linseed when I got the time.
                  What do you mean by this? Nice looking cues by the way.
                  My cueing sucks

Comment

• Originally Posted by Freddie Ng View Post
                    Nice cue there Bulkie, i like that Omin Perfect design(looks like one of Dan's cue).
                    Is that an Omin Union??
                    Nice case
                    How about my cue? Joking...bro...
                    My cueing sucks

Comment

• Originally Posted by brendan147 View Post
                      How about my cue? Joking...bro...
                      when r u gettin urs man?

Comment

• Never forget about yours Brendan.. One of the best I've seen.
                        Rmember to share with us yeah

Comment

Cue was custom made for a pro player... but the spec didn't come off correct and cue only saw a few frames of snooker and has been sitting in the case ever since.

I will say that it will be a brand new cue IMO.

Hope you like the cue and enjoy playing with it.

Cheers.

Comment

• Originally Posted by willytan View Post
                            Cue was custom made for a pro player... but the spec didn't come off correct and cue only saw a few frames of snooker and has been sitting in the case ever since.

I will say that it will be a brand new cue IMO.

Hope you like the cue and enjoy playing with it.

Cheers.
                            Cue plays very well. Meant for my gf but I'll probably steal it after a while lol.

Comment

Cue plays very well. Meant for my gf but I'll probably steal it after a while lol.

Glad you enjoy it..

Comment

• My new MW, I bought here on the ad. Very sensual holding cue

Comment

Working...
                                X