This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
    Yes Jim, sometimes i feel getting hold of a different cue gives you a new found vigour for the game
    It does that for me too... freshen things up a bit and gets that enthusiasm going again. Although I do have an "old trusty" that I can fall back on.
    When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back. GET MAD!!

Comment

• My new cues

just got an email from Trevor last night with these pictures of my new cues again i think Trevor has done a wonderful job. hope the play as good as they look.

Comment

• Looking good Ash. How long have you waited to get to this point out of interest?
        Unclevit C Brand - CueGuru Tip.

Comment

• To be honest i don't really remember? lol i have buying cues off Trevor for the past couple of years now and i found it best to place an order and try forget about it till Trevor gets back in touch with me. im sure i must have p****d him off when i ordered my first cue, with changing specs, asking when it would be ready and so on.

This time round i have decided to try maple after playing about with forum members bigmeek and gem's cues in the club and realy liking the feel of them. i also played with a maple cue when i was down at craftsman cues a couple of years back and still regret not buying it at the time so hears hoping i find that one of these beauties is "the one"

Comment

• Something wrong with you ash buying cues all the time .

Comment

• I suppose ordering and forgetting about it is the best bet! Pretend it never happened!

Comment

• Originally Posted by hotpot View Post
                Something wrong with you ash buying cues all the time .
                This sounds like the pot calling the kettle black to me... lol
                If you want to play the pink, but you're hampered by the red, you could always try to play the brown!

Comment

Something wrong with you ash buying cues all the time .
                  Originally Posted by deant1982 View Post
                  This sounds like the pot calling the kettle black to me... lol
                  yea a massive pot and kettle mate lol

Comment

• Well i never denied there was nothing wrong with me lol

Comment

Well i never denied there was nothing wrong with me lol
                      lol. This is true I suppose. Didn't you literally just receive an Aurora cue, and its now up for sale?? You go through more cues than Dominic Dale!
                      If you want to play the pink, but you're hampered by the red, you could always try to play the brown!

Comment

• Originally Posted by deant1982 View Post
                        lol. This is true I suppose. Didn't you literally just receive an Aurora cue, and its now up for sale?? You go through more cues than Dominic Dale!
                        Lol, nearly as bad as Mike Hallet who once turned up for a match against Darren Morgan with Four cues , lmao , one for long potting , one amomngst the balls , one for safety and another for the rest .

Im half way there i carry two .

Comment

• My cue...

Joint is at 22'' exactly. Cue is 56'' in total. Just shy of 20oz. Has a 'customised by' Parris badge.

Comment

• looks a nice bat there. Not overly impressed with the joint, but the cue doesn't look bad.

Whats the secondary splices? I can't make it out in the picture... Looks a bit like rosewood.

Comment

• The joint is rare if nothing else (for a reason perhaps ha!), not seen another one. I keep it in a 1 piece case so rarely unscrew it.

Lights not great in this office so doesnt show up too well. Its rosewood i think yeh. The ebony is also not pure black, very dark but stripy also, so might be striped ebony i suppose.

Comment

• hi lads latest creation very simililar to last 1 again already sold think?

Comment

Working...
                                X