X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah.. that's just his hobby..

Comment

• Originally Posted by louise sheldon View Post
      the only picture he will have is of when he cut the block in half at an angle to make two splices, strangly enough i could photos to show the making of it without the ebony sides and maple veneers, just wish dan would say yes he made cue, but had the splicing made for him,surely thats not too much to ask
      Dave,
      I am sorry I must have misunderstood what Dan told me..
      I am sure once Dan has a minute he would come on here to set things straight.
      By the way, nice checker work, I cannot imagine how many hours you must have put into making that. It is so precise and beautiful!
      Once again, my apology.
      www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

• Originally Posted by poolqjunkie View Post
        I am sure once Dan has a minute he would come on here to set things straight.
        By the way, nice checker work, I cannot imagine how many hours you must have put into making that. It is so precise and beautiful!
        I've been really impressed with Dan's custom cues... hoping he'll be able to make me an ebony 3/4 jointed cue by the end of the year... need to raise some funds first!

Comment

• my new omin milenium!

Attached Files
          Last edited by Matan; 27 May 2010, 04:30 PM.

Comment

• Mate,

please resize your pics before posting them.

Comment

• Originally Posted by willytan View Post
              Mate,

please resize your pics before posting them.
              They look ok to me!

Comment

• Nice cue Matan
                :snooker::snooker:

Comment

• Thanks mucka

Comment

• Congrats on the new cue Matan! It's a nice looking cue.
                    2010 China Open number of centuries prediction contest winner!
                    2010 China Open Final prediction contest winner!
                    2011 Welsh Open fantasy game winner!

Comment

• Originally Posted by louise sheldon View Post
                      would be nice if dan was honest enough to name the maker of the splices as he said that he would when he supplied the timber
                      Quite sensitive about this? I would of thought you received enough recognition for your work without feeling the need for more!

Comment

• heres my new cue

Comment

• Nice cue nostawmail. Cannot wait til I get mine. Had my first games this last week. First for many, many years. Was far, far harder than thought it would be. Although I did realise it would not be easy.

The club cues are really awful and most had loose weights in them. Bad tips on most and plenty of warps.

Roll on the next few months, when my new one will arrive.
                          :snooker:

Comment

• thanks i had to buy this one i was really happy with my old cue but it was stolen from my home so i had this made by the same cue maker

Comment

• its not the recognition that i am after, it is the fact that all he needs to say is that he didnt make the splicing instead to taking all the credit for it, which is what he stated he would do in phone call to me as he was putting the pics on tsf, would persume he wont be phoning me to make him anymore splices!!!

Comment

• Sorry Dave for this. I have not seen this as i have been not been online due to me and the missus going seperate ways. I literally just signed on a few minutes ago.

You did indeed make the splice and as i said to you its awesome work! Im sorry if it came across in the wrong way but it was not intended. Im not the kind of person who would want to upset anyone at all. Especially as they are as kind and helpful as yourself.

Apologies

Dan
                                sigpic <---New Website
                                Dan Shelton Cues on Facebook

Comment

Working...
                                X