X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sorry about the missus!

pleased the air has been cleared!

Comment

• Very interesting the last few posts regarding who made what & who takes the credit, i think with cues much like in other walks of life, the credit doesn't always go to the right people as many are happy to sit quietly in the backgound.

I'm sure if we dig deep enough we would be amazed at who actually does what & who deserves praise or recognition but hopefully some lessons have been learned.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Freddie Ng View Post
        Not many BCE user around my place, they normally go for CM1.
        Why not you try Mastercraft or your next cue

Just my opinion..
        CM1 cues are very good, i like the hits, very stiff ash, feels like bamboo but only thing is too much lacqueer there, i'm also using, mine is one piece imitation CM1 omin imagine cue, very cheap price, suit for beginner
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5NJt...eature=related
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObX6G...eature=related
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzNirO2VkH4
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1uYI...eature=related

Comment

• my will hunt ..........

Comment

• Very nice cue jasonx, nice looking badge too

Comment

• Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
              Very nice cue jasonx, nice looking badge too
              Seconded.. sweet cue.

Comment

Very nice cue jasonx, nice looking badge too
                This green WH badge looks much better than the H&Osb green plate which I found it's too fluorescent

Comment

• Dan's chequer spliced cue

Just thought i'd pop on and add my thoughts on the above cue.......seeing that i'm the pround new owner . I don't think there's any need to post any more pic's, as i'm sure you've all seen it by now.....except perhaps the mini-butt which is a work of art in itself!

The cue is indeed a cracking piece of workmanship from BOTH parties involved, so well done, Dan and Dave.

Annoyingly, i've only had the chance to test it out once .......it certainly felt right on the night but my head just wasn't there for some reason, so I still played poorly. Hopefully, this week will see it tested out again

Comment

• Omin cue

My newly obtained 5 year old O'min Professional cue.
                    Ash shaft, hand spliced (dark) rosewood butt, ebony front splice with maple and blue veneer.
                    Specs: 57.5" - 18.7oz - 9.2 talisman tip
                    Plays real nice, got a 70 on line-up which is very good for me

Last edited by jrc750; 14 August 2010, 10:20 AM. Reason: pics added back in

Comment

• 17,5oz; 9,5mm tip, talisman pro soft, 58,4"

Ebony, 2 maple veneers and a nice piece of reddish pink ivory!

WVandeweyer Photography - Trevor White Cues Photo Collection (site)

Comment

• I do not have my cues yet, but here are pics of my old Hustler Cue Case that have had for over 40 years.

Hope fully, Crispin will be sending me a new case in the near future.
                        :snooker:
                        Attached Files

Comment

My newly obtained 5 year old O'min Professional cue.
                          Ash shaft, hand spliced (dark) rosewood butt, ebony front splice with maple and blue veneer.
                          Specs: 57.5" - 18.7oz - 9.2 talisman tip
                          Plays real nice, got a 70 on line-up which is very good for me
                          Nice Cue JRC.......and another nice addition to the nice little cue collection your building up........:snooker:

Comment

• Originally Posted by Wimm View Post
                            17,5oz; 9,5mm tip, talisman pro soft, 58,4"

Ebony, 2 maple veneers and a nice piece of reddish pink ivory!
                            A lovely cue mate, i like the design & the spec of it.........

Hope you play well with it........:snooker:

Comment

• Originally Posted by CueAntW147 View Post
                              Nice Cue JRC.......and another nice addition to the nice little cue collection your building up........:snooker:
                              Cheers Ant - it had a good original owner
                              off to play again now to see if that talisman tip is as good as the first time, and if so i'll be getting a few other cues re-tipped soon :snooker:

Comment

• Wimm - Awesome gallery of TW cues! There are some absolute crackers in there! Number 67 has to be my favourite.

Comment

Working...
                                X