Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey raldon when did u get that? was waiting for mine too. i think unclevit mentioned that UT was completing a cue ordered way bak in April, shud b yours i think.

cheers, good workmanship by UT,

Comment

• Here's my new Trevor White cue which i should recieve thursday all being well

Comment

• Nice one Tim! It looks as if Trev's done his usual splendid job - and what a piece of cocobolo! It looks much nicer than my TG to be honest.
        Il n'y a pas de problemes; il n'y a que des solutions qu'on n'a pas encore trouvées.

"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put in a fruit salad." Brian O'Driscoll.

Comment

• I'm loving it, i can't believe he's done such a job. I've had three cues off him now and each cue has exceeded beyond my imagination. Just Awsome!

Comment

• Originally Posted by tinytim139 View Post
            Here's my new Trevor White cue which i should recieve thursday all being well

Lovely work from Trevs.

Comment

• Lovely cue there Tiny.. nice matching of cocobola and maple.

Comment

• Originally Posted by tinytim139 View Post
                I'm loving it, i can't believe he's done such a job. I've had three cues off him now and each cue has exceeded beyond my imagination. Just Awsome!
                Hi Tinytim, can you elighten me to how much such a cue would cost off Trevor?

PM me if you do not wish to divuldge such information on the forum.

Thanks mate.

Mike

Comment

• You can ask Trevor yourself Mike, he will not bite you. I did the same over somebodies cue and he has just finished mine, and hopefully it, with the other one I ordered in the first place, will be here at the end of this week. I am looking forward to receiving them.
                  :snooker:

Comment

• Originally Posted by Acrowot View Post
                    You can ask Trevor yourself Mike, he will not bite you. I did the same over somebodies cue and he has just finished mine, and hopefully it, with the other one I ordered in the first place, will be here at the end of this week. I am looking forward to receiving them.
                    No disrespect to Trevor but I have asked for a quotation and details how to place a booking for his cues and have never had replies. So to be honest Acrowat I was trying to get a quick answer and save some time and effort.

Comment

• Post on behalf of Jim Evans.

sigpic <---New Website
                      Dan Shelton Cues on Facebook

Comment

• Originally Posted by mike.crowe View Post
                        No disrespect to Trevor but I have asked for a quotation and details how to place a booking for his cues and have never had replies. So to be honest Acrowat I was trying to get a quick answer and save some time and effort.
                        Just forget it. I had about 3 enquires,

One, there was a quote - after i enquire about payment, never heard again

Second, Trevor was kind to send me lotsa designs - after deciding on one, never heard from him again.

Third - i can't be bothered to explain anymore

Comment

• My New Trevor White cues.

Comment

• I hope to be able to try these cues out tomorrow. The finish on them is absolutely fabulous.

Comment

• Really nice Acrowat , if you cant get on with them then give me a shout

Comment

• Originally Posted by Acrowot View Post
                                I hope to be able to try these cues out tomorrow. The finish on them is absolutely fabulous.
                                Look lovely them, great work

Comment

Working...
                                X