Comment

• Originally Posted by Acrowot View Post
      My New Trevor White cues.
      Timeless beauties...congrats!
      mind control > body control > cue control > ball control

Comment

• Originally Posted by Acrowot View Post
        My New Trevor White cues.
        Beautiful cues, Acrowot ... are those cocobolo splices? stunning!!
        When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back. GET MAD!!

Comment

• just a few of the 100an odd ive got, like to put most of them on eventually

Comment

• Originally Posted by Izzyfcuk View Post
            Just forget it. I had about 3 enquires,

One, there was a quote - after i enquire about payment, never heard again

Second, Trevor was kind to send me lotsa designs - after deciding on one, never heard from him again.

Third - i can't be bothered to explain anymore
            I dont understand how people seem to get all these Trevor White cues.....Does he have a secret 'Bat phone' that only I don't know the number for????

Comment

• i have no idea as well. they must have lived next to his house

Judging from his work and feedback. im sure he's a top bloke.

However, if the business side of things can't be handled properly. then forget it.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Izzyfcuk View Post
                i have no idea as well. they must have lived next to his house

Judging from his work and feedback. im sure he's a top bloke.

However, if the business side of things can't be handled properly. then forget it.
                rarely will you get the business mind and the creative mind in the same person!
                https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

• Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
                  rarely will you get the business mind and the creative mind in the same person!
                  Very true ADR, Very True!!!

Comment

• I think people are too impatient in regards to Trevor. In my experience I've been told a wait time,I've waited that wait time and had a phone call to tell me the cue is done ALL WITHIN THE TIME GIVEN TO ME BY TREVOR.
                    This is not just for one cue but for all three cues i have ordered from Trevor.

Comment

• Good for you. cos i have never gotten to the stage of being "order accepted" and before you start telling me off for being impatient.. i think 4 months just for waiting the "confirmation" is patient enough? and that is not just on one occasion. enough is enough and i dont' need to dig up those emails correspondence.

Comment

• Bear in mind part of what Trevor does is not just in a workshop making cues. He has admin to sort out, supplies to get, machinery, quotes, emails, postage etc etc.

I can only think that if he was to reply to every email he got during the course of the day, then he would not be making cues and would be sat on the phone or computer.

Remember, Trevor works alone and he does get back to you the best he can. Give the guy some slack please. I can only imagine what its like for him. Keep up the good work Trevor.
                        sigpic <---New Website
                        Dan Shelton Cues on Facebook

Comment

• I appreciate those who speak on my behalf and thank you for doing that.

However, I must admit I do get overwhelmed by my mails at times, and it does lead to some getting missed or overlooked. It is never with bad intention. There are many people I have done work for and have completed it at, or ahead of the agreed timescale, so it isn't all doom and gloom. Having said that, there are some (a small minority) who I have made wait too long, (for reasons it's not really necessary to go into for every case), and to those, I apologise.

I do not only want and expect to hear good things said about me, or other makers (who I know will all have their own stories of "issues" with customers), as that's not realistic. This forum offers a great way for the reading public to assess whether they feel a particular maker, dealer, or whoever, is worth their time and money to do business with. So, in that respect, we all have to take the bad with the good, and I am more than ready to accept that, always.

Even in writing this, there will be some who have waited for me to complete work which is over the timescale origially suggested by me, and to those I apologise also, I WILL get to you.

As I said only yesterday to a person I've done work for. The only way to perhaps avoid this problem occuring for me is to increase prices dramatically, do less work, and yet still be able to make it profitable. In doing that though, I feel I would not be offering good value for people's money, and to me anyway, that doesn't feel quite right. This is why things are as they are. As Dan (TOTLXTC) kindly states, I do work alone, so anything and everything I sell, is made by me, from timber sourced and worked by me. It is NOT an easy job to do, even though many of you will no doubt feel you'd LOVE to do what I or other makers do.

If there is anyone who has work outstanding, please mail me and I'll look at that immediately and will do whatever it takes to resolve your issues. As I have already mentioned, there are no bad intentions.

I am only reading this as I have stopped for a break, and do not write this in the hope of stopping any discussion, please feel free to continue.
                          Last edited by trevs1; 14 September 2010, 12:56 PM.

Comment

• One last thing before I go back and get on with things.....

IZZYFCUK....

I did mail you the images and info that you asked about, but didn't get a response from you after I did that, so assumed you had a change of mind. I fully understand that I did miss one or two of your mails initially, and for that I am very sorry, as I stated in my email to you in fact. Whether you sent me any other mails later I do not know, but I cannot see them and due to that I'm of the view that I didn't get any reply to my last mail I sent you. Please send me more info if you feel that is wrong, it may well be.

Again, apologies to you for my slow replies.

Comment

• Trevs.

I did get back to you and asked for payment details.

but it's fine. i wasn't trying to target you specifically or venting my fustration to everyone on your business.

Like i have said im taking this objectively on the matter not on the person, never was the intent and m sure you're a top bloke as mentioned based

not only on forum here but other feedback elsewhere that i received.

Cheers.
                              Last edited by Izzyfcuk; 14 September 2010, 02:05 PM.

Comment

• That looks stunning Airin

Comment

Working...
                                X