Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• very nice cue there.. is this the one limited ??

Comment

• Very nice indeed Airin. Is that my Christmas present from Canada?
      :snooker:

Comment

• What a beautiful piece of craftsmanship.
        What wood? Looks like Thuya and Tigerwood?
        I love the alternating aspect of the splices.
        Now if only it was a Maple shaft...
        DeanH
        Last edited by DeanH; 15 September 2010, 09:04 AM.
        Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• cues

what a spectacular cue how do you get splicing like that you must waste a lot of exotic wood to get it like that or are they put together like veneers so you dont wast a lot of wood

Comment

• my own TW

58 quarter long
            4 splices of tulipwood

Comment

• nice cue there... bro need to check something wif u regarding some snooker stuff in singapore... mind giving me ur email add or u can drop me a mail at

shaq_69@hotmail.com

thanks bro.

Comment

• Originally Posted by poolqjunkie
                Can I share this with you all?
                by sharing does it mean,that you are going to lend the cue to us?
                RIP NOEL, A TRUE TSF LEGEND.

Comment

• Originally Posted by shaq View Post
                  nice cue there... bro need to check something wif u regarding some snooker stuff in singapore... mind giving me ur email add or u can drop me a mail at

shaq_69@hotmail.com

thanks bro.

u can email me at zurphil at gmail dot com

Comment

• Hi Poolqjunkie

Excellent splice combination. I love it.

Comment

• Nice Tw there Dsman..mind letting me know how long have you waited ? :snooker:

Comment

• Sexy looking cue....main and secondary splices in line with shaft's chevrons..nice

Comment

• these are the cues i've owned since my uni days, circa 9 yrs ago (gosh it has been that long ago)..hope you lot like 'em. comments are welcome..sorry about the quality of photos. will sort it out when camera is fixed for close ups.

3 from left are MW, 4th & 5th from left are JP. 4th from right is Robin cook. 3rd from right is re-worked cue craft (sent to robin cook for re-work). 1st and 2nd from right are peradons.

Bought the MWs pre-airlock joints i.e. male and female joints.
                          Attached Files

Comment

• My trev...:snooker:

Comment

• Originally Posted by sbq79 View Post
                              these are the cues i've owned since my uni days, circa 9 yrs ago (gosh it has been that long ago)..hope you lot like 'em. comments are welcome..sorry about the quality of photos. will sort it out when camera is fixed for close ups.

3 from left are MW, 4th & 5th from left are JP. 4th from right is Robin cook. 3rd from right is re-worked cue craft (sent to robin cook for re-work). 1st and 2nd from right are peradons.

Good collection there bro... nice.

Comment

• Originally Posted by sbq79 View Post
                                these are the cues i've owned since my uni days, circa 9 yrs ago (gosh it has been that long ago)..hope you lot like 'em. comments are welcome..sorry about the quality of photos. will sort it out when camera is fixed for close ups.

Nice collection bro~~ like your Robin and MW

Comment

Working...
                                X