looking to buy a new cue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by totlxtc View Post
    LMAO! Sorry you just reminded me of a guy i sent to cue shop to ask for a left handed cue!

Also got people to go out and ask for:

Sky hooks (Work experience)
    Elbow grease
    Banana peeler (Missus got had on that one)
    and a long weight (Same work experience guy)

The left handed screwdriver is also a classic. I've had many people with that one.

Comment

Originally Posted by Unit54 View Post
      The left handed screwdriver is also a classic. I've had many people with that one.
      i actually own one!
      https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

A long stand
        Tartan paint

Comment

http://www.david.zen.co.uk/toolstore...umables_3.html
          https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Nice one Andrew, I particularily like the sparks! Quality.
            Il n'y a pas de problemes; il n'y a que des solutions qu'on n'a pas encore trouvées.

"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put in a fruit salad." Brian O'Driscoll.

Comment

watford love it!!!! tartan paint takes me back!!!!

Comment

getting back to the cue choice, ive narrowed it down to 2 or 3 cues, my choices are craftsman legend or classic but tonight i see mike wooldridge has his website up and running again and the green shark has blown me away!!!! would anyone offer their opinion on these cues or could anyone please tell me how much you think a green shark would cost(mike?) thanks in advance

Comment

Originally Posted by wardy1967 View Post
                  my choices are craftsman legend or classic but tonight i see mike wooldridge has his website up and running again and the green shark has blown me away!!!! would anyone offer their opinion on these cues or could anyone please tell me how much you think a green shark would cost(mike?) thanks in advance

Wardy there was a thread started not long ago about Mike's Shark Series Cues.
                  Here is the link to the thread.
                  http://www.thesnookerforum.com/board...ad.php?t=15457

From Mikes online shop it says he is selling the Shark Series Cues at £160-£165
                  and from what members on here and in the thread above I dont think you could go wrong with one!

Comment

I was contemplating the very same thing, problem is the mini butt is an extra 40 pounds on top of the 160 for the cue. Don't think you can get better for the money though.
                    sigpic A Truly Beakerific Long Pot Sir!

Comment

Originally Posted by wardy1967 View Post
                      watford love it!!!! tartan paint takes me back!!!!
                      I don't see what's so funny about tartan paint, I actually sell it in my hardware store ...

What clan do you want? I'm running rather low on MacDonald and MacKenzie but should have some more in early next week ...

BTW, I have a "Welsh Dragon" from WelshPool Trading and would recommend them ... but there again, both Craftsman and Mike Wooldridge have equally good reputations so I doubt you'll go wrong with any of them ...

Comment

new cue

why not try dave coutts he has some new and used cues with great advice top guy allround he will have something to suit your budget

Comment

Could anyone post snooker stores adresses from London (with cues, tips, accessories, etc.)

Comment

just a wee word to say thanks for all your advice. i decided to dig a bit deeper into the wifes pocket and buy a "Green shark" 3/4 cue off mike wooldridge. WOW!! The feel,weight,look of the cue is fantastic.Will post pics when i figure out how to but would thoroughly recommend buying one of this gents cues!!

Comment

Well done with name wardy1967 from Glasgow "green shark" is the perfect cue for you. The Bhoy done good!

Comment

Working...
                              X