No announcement yet.

Scottish dealers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PPS Geoff Large supplied my current table. He is an absolute gentleman and is as honest as anyone I have ever met.
    王可

Comment

Hi, if you are looking for top quality table drop me a PM. Maryfield

Comment

Originally Posted by maryfield View Post
        I will mate but looking back through previous threads I think I have to have a certain amount of posts. I will when I can.👍

Comment

Originally Posted by maryfield View Post
          PM sent. Please check if you find something suitable.

Comment

Maryfield supplied my Aristocrat. Absolutely beautiful and Chris was wonderful to deal with.

Comment

Originally Posted by NonStarter View Post
              Maryfield supplied my Aristocrat. Absolutely beautiful and Chris was wonderful to deal with.
              How are you getting on with it mate? Looking forward to seeing some videos of your progress!

Comment

Originally Posted by Danger Steve View Post

How are you getting on with it mate? Looking forward to seeing some videos of your progress!
                Every day is a school day Steve! Not putting in the time I would like but seeing some improvements. Love the table and looking after it.

What do you use to record and edit videos? I don't have a fancy camera but videos taken on the phone turn out to be huge files

Comment

Every day is a school day Steve! Not putting in the time I would like but seeing some improvements. Love the table and looking after it.

What do you use to record and edit videos? I don't have a fancy camera but videos taken on the phone turn out to be huge files
                  Yeah it frustrating when you feel some improvement then have a few days off and it’s like back to square one! Good to hear the table is playing well, did you get your heating sorted?

I just record on the iPhone XR, crop the bit I want to upload and just upload it straight from my phone to YouTube.

Comment

I have a bit of an odd problem Steve. When I pay close attention to my walk in I'm fine. But as soon as I get into a 'zone' and play more naturally, I tend to revert to a more side on stance that's offline and more focused on the path of the OB to the pocket rather than the line of the shot. As well as that, shots slightly off straight to middle I tend to pot the white or hit the near middle jaw. It's a bit of a ball ache! (Pardon the poor attempt at a pun!)

Heating wise I have put that on hold atm. My work situation isn't guaranteed at the moment as a contractor plus we are expecting a baby in the next week or so. Couldn't convince the missus it's priority!

Comment

Anything to do with snooker is a priority

Comment

Originally Posted by mikee View Post
                        Anything to do with snooker is a priority
                        I’ll second that!

Sell the baby to pay for the heaters???… ok maybe a step too far

Comment

I have a bit of an odd problem Steve. When I pay close attention to my walk in I'm fine. But as soon as I get into a 'zone' and play more naturally, I tend to revert to a more side on stance that's offline and more focused on the path of the OB to the pocket rather than the line of the shot. As well as that, shots slightly off straight to middle I tend to pot the white or hit the near middle jaw. It's a bit of a ball ache! (Pardon the poor attempt at a pun!)

Heating wise I have put that on hold atm. My work situation isn't guaranteed at the moment as a contractor plus we are expecting a baby in the next week or so. Couldn't convince the missus it's priority!
                          I had a similar scenario happen today whilst playing a mate. He’d left me in the balls and I knew I could make a decent break, after 20 or so I could feel I was in the zone and 20 became 30… What I did though was just slow myself down slightly just to make sure the pre shot routine was still there and trying to keep in that zone. I knocked in a 58, should have been more but I was showing off slightly which didn’t help! Lol

Comment

Working...
                          X