No announcement yet.

The Potting Shed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi, sorry to resurrect an old thread but we are panning something similar in our garden. could i just ask if any of you have managed to stay below the 2.5m height limit? and still had the minimum size required for the full size table?
    any comments gratefully received.
    Posting on behalf of snooker loopy hubby who is better at snooker than typing lol
    Kind regards
    Kate

Comment

• Hi, sorry to resurrect an old thread but we are panning something similar in our garden. could i just ask if any of you have managed to stay below the 2.5m height limit? and still had the minimum size required for the full size table?
      any comments gratefully received.
      Posting on behalf of snooker loopy hubby who is better at snooker than typing lol
      Kind regards
      Kate

Comment

• Ive managed it flat roof 2.4 heigh (from damp level)

Comment

• Thanks birminghampotter, have you any photos? did you use a warm roof or cold roof system?

Comment

• Originally Posted by poppymad View Post
            Thanks birminghampotter, have you any photos? did you use a warm roof or cold roof system?
            have a look at the thread in Snooker Lounge "just wondering dean h did you build ..." loads of photos
            Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Brilliant, just looked, amazing job....very smart!!! thank you. did your build give you the minimum space required using long cues?

Comment

• here is a link to the other thread
                http://www.thesnookerforum.co.uk/boa...-did-u-build-a
                Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• The problem is that you need a large room, of course, to accomodate a table. The roof, if too low, makes it feel as though you are playing in an air raid shelter. So think seriously about your decor etc. It can make a big difference.
                  王可

Comment

• Originally Posted by poppymad View Post
                    Thanks birminghampotter, have you any photos? did you use a warm roof or cold roof system?
                    Yes look in snooker loung thread states (just wondering dean h did u biluild snooker room
                    As for roof im putting in 100mil celotec between joist then board it
                    U will lose heat throught roof or floor so go all out on both thats y im puttin 100mil in both

Comment

• Yes i will have enough room all round and yes decor is vital gna use neutral colours to make it feel big

Comment

• My snooker coach roof same as mine same size really hes used neutral colours and its perfect

Comment

• I was fortunate because my room is very high. I am going to do some work on the basement soon, which is why I mentioned low ceilings.
                          王可

Comment

• Oh and for the roof i managed to get 12mm 13 sheets of 8x4 ply (reclaimed )but then i brought 13new sheets of 18mm osb 3 boards so my rooof is 30mm thick with
                            2layers of torch on underlay
                            1layer green mineral finish torch on

Comment

• Sounds like a solid job!
                              王可

Comment

• From my floor level to top ceiling (when i board it will be 2.4 heigh)
                                Which is fine for me (did u build a snooker room im sure u did)

Comment

Working...
                                X