Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

can we change the pocket size of a full size 12 foot snooker table?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Mr Davidson,

I'm really interested about your dampp chasers installation. Is it possible to have advice or photo of your installation under the slate ?

Comment

vince:

I haven't had to install the dampp chasers as yet. The reason is I went out and got a dehumidifier and as it's working it ejects warm air and heats the room up. I leave the dehumidifier on all the time (you can adjust them to whatever humidity you want so they work intermittently). I have mine adjusted to 45% humidity and it is not only keeping the room dry but also heat the room to around 22C, so I don't really need the heaters and have turned off my baseboard heater which is under the table.

You could try asking Janie Watkins if she could take a photo of the heaters installed at the SouthWest Academy but the ones I have here are 4ft long and will need some kind of bracket to hold them up as the one supplied with then will not work. A simple bracket from any hardware store and you should install thenm fairly close to the underneath of the slates, say 15cm or so below and evenly spaced from about the pink spot to the baulk line

Terry
      Terry Davidson
      IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

Comment

Working...
      X