BCE Cliff Thorburn Tables

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BCE Cliff Thorburn Tables

Does anyone have any info on the BCE Cliff Thorburn edition tables. I have a chance to buy a 10 foot model, already have a 9ft table, and wonder if it would be worth doing the change. It is in great condition and I can get it for under a $1000.00 Canadian. Any info would really help. Thanks.

Come to Toronto (Shooters) during the Canadians and if Cliff is in town he usually comes down and he can answer you directly. I've never heard of a Cliff Thorburn model though. I have a BCE Westbury myself.

Terry
    Terry Davidson
    IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

Comment

I once came across a club in nottingham that claimed to have a Cliff Thorburn table that he made his 147 telivised break on they had a plaque on the wall engraved to state this , it turned out that a club in wales and Portsmouth also had a plaque up in the clubs to say the same , how could this be all 3 clubs all stateing to have that 147 break table ?

Easy the scoundrels who sold all three tables split the parts up , Cushions to Nottingham club , Frame to wales Club , Slates to Portsmouth club , they are the only Cliff thorburn edition tables I know about , I do not think BCE made any tables with Cliffs name on them ? certainly not in the UK , but maybe they exported a model to Canada ? maybe you got the balls with youre's ?
      Last edited by Geoff Large; 10 June 2012, 01:03 AM.
      [/SIGPIC]http://www.gclbilliards.com

Comment

Working...
      X