X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Geoff Large
    replied
    I can tell you that some winners have more generous pockets than others
    I have installed many new tables in snooker club's and in my own rental sites , the cushions can vary all though they seem to be all the same in recent purchases .
    are the templates you are on about for the chinese 8 ball 8ft tables ?

most Pub pool table manufacturers have their own guess at the pocket openings
    with table makes like
    Super League
    Supreme
    DPT
    SAM
    to name just a few that if you played on all of these tables the pockets would not be the same .

also some tables have 5/8th rubber and some use full size snooker profile rubber .

out of the above for instance I have seen
    5/8th on all but the supreme which uses fulls size rubber

Super league have now just come out with the option of full size rubber or 5/8th rubber
    but they still use the slotted movable fixings which is a out of date old fashioned and reduces cushion bounce

Sam use a clip which has a screw down plate , a bit heath Robinson to me and not much wood to staple into .

the Supreme use fixed claw blot nuts , and therefore have a full size block that the rubber sits on , of solid timber .

Leave a comment:

• rdsalt
    replied
    As far as I know they just use standard Supreme Winner tables at their events, contact Supreme their email and phone number are on their website.

Leave a comment:

• maryfield
    replied
    I've never heard of such a template. 30 years selling tables. Not saying it doesn't exist but I have never came across one.

Leave a comment:

• chademe8
    replied
    did you find a drawing of the WEPF templates?

Leave a comment:

• mfcreece
    replied
    Will be the pocket template for a Supreme Winner table you are looking for

Leave a comment:

• ashg85
    started a topic WEPF pocket template

WEPF pocket template

Does any one know where I can get a drawing of a WEPF eight ball pocket template?
Working...
X