Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what is the best way to find cueball centre ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by lahore View Post

not a huge expectation from a forum.
    yes chris henry might be the one who does tiny tweek but i saw him for a week and i was expecting alot from him as a decent and qualified could and should spot when someone is off. (instead he worked alot on mental side of the game, and how to use side like pros do etc)
    pj nolan , well he teaches beginners to pro level. not sure if i was really unlucky that these coaches could not spot my technical problem. saw him from a week too, (he worked alot on break building)
    nic barrow , saw him for a day . he believed he can fix anyones problem. however couldnt fix mine

well i spent alot of money travelling all the way to them, hotel, tickets etc. and yes i am back to page 1
    i am not expecting anything from anyone, and by the way is there a problem if someone want to get closer than two feet of the pocket when attempting a long straight blue?
    not sure why u said that,
    thought people are friendly here, that is why i shared my videos to get a help from you people

It's nothing to do with being friendly, I stated a fact, taking it personally won't get you anywhere. You either don't understand or don't take on board anything you're told because you think your eyes are different to everyone elses.
    I've got news for you, your eyes are used by your brain the same way as every other human being on this planet who can see, but the myriad of faults that you have make you feel otherwise.
    You're wrong! get over it and start again one step at a time or give up and do something that you are capable of.
    Speak up, you've got to speak up against the madness, you've got speak your mind if you dare
    but don't try to get yourself elected, for if you do you'll have to cut your hair

Comment

Originally Posted by lahore View Post

yeah thank you for the reply

this forum is extremely slow, how many active members are there?
      There's only so much you can pick up from a forum.

Try Michael Holt for some remote coaching (you can search him up on youtube and there are contact details on his channel) ...

Comment

Originally Posted by vmax View Post

It's nothing to do with being friendly, I stated a fact, taking it personally won't get you anywhere. You either don't understand or don't take on board anything you're told because you think your eyes are different to everyone elses.
        I've got news for you, your eyes are used by your brain the same way as every other human being on this planet who can see, but the myriad of faults that you have make you feel otherwise.
        You're wrong! get over it and start again one step at a time or give up and do something that you are capable of.
        Be patient and understanding. Life is too short to be vengeful or malicious

Comment

Working...
        X