No announcement yet.

My Hypnotherapy CD Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mind you in your 1st post you said "I have been told that this cd needs to be listened to everyday for a month"
    I think you only gave it a week if that !

Comment

Oh dont get me wrong, im still gonna keep listening to it lol..... my goal is to complete the month and see how i feel after that, im not one for quittin out on things early.

Comment

Originally Posted by DWOT View Post
        I know of some rocks you can get for £25 that will make you the most condent player ever, come down not so good though!

thats cheap!!!!

Comment

Hey all, another update, had my first league match monday which i won...... did feel quite relaxed and determined, which i seem to always be when playing league games. However, i twisted my ankle an hour before my match, so had to play while hopping round the table and not being able to stand properly. How i still managed to play well il never know.

Anyway, i now currently have a chipped bone in my ankle and am in a knee length cast and on crutches, so i wont be playing any snooker for the next 3 weeks minimum as im unable to walk on the cast or stand properly. I will continue to listen to the mp3, and will give you an update in 3 weeks time when i can play again

Comment

Hey all, another update, had my first league match monday which i won...... did feel quite relaxed and determined, which i seem to always be when playing league games. However, i twisted my ankle an hour before my match, so had to play while hopping round the table and not being able to stand properly. How i still managed to play well il never know.

Anyway, i now currently have a chipped bone in my ankle and am in a knee length cast and on crutches, so i wont be playing any snooker for the next 3 weeks minimum as im unable to walk on the cast or stand properly. I will continue to listen to the mp3, and will give you an update in 3 weeks time when i can play again

Comment

Working...
            X