line up the shot and aiming stood up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pcb:

In one word - EXPERIENCE! (There is not really a set method for teaching potting angles except perhaps the 'ghost ball' method where you imagine a ghost cueball in the plant position with the object ball and aim for the centre of that ghost cueball.

Terry
    Terry Davidson
    IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

Comment

Originally Posted by Terry Davidson View Post
      woolf147:

From your post above I believe you are asking a coaching question. Just like you sell cues for your pocket money I coach snooker for my own pocket money, but as you are such a respected member of this forum I will offer you my special discounted price of 300GBP per hour for coaching.

In order to teach you how to play a screw rest shot with your eyes closed I think it would take around 4hrs of analysis of your present rest technique and to give you a video example of the proper way to use the rest with the eyes closed.

If you would like to PM me I will pass along instructions for you to make a DVD and post it to me for analysis and I will also give you my paypal address as I will expect payment up front. The video analysis, example technique with closed eyes and postage of the DVD with Dartfish or Kinovea analysis is included.

I can send you photos of my certificates which prove I am a genuine certified Examiner with WPBSA, IBSF and TheSnookerGym and also a Master Coach with those three organizations plus my certificate as a Terry Griffiths Matchroom Senior Coach along with my Referee Grade 'C' certificate. All my certificates are in perfect shape however I can send you a copy if you like for an additional 100GBP but frames for the certificates will not be included.

Terry
      OMG... B U R N !!

By the way... Terry coach worth every penny!
      Highest Match Break: 58 - Six Reds
      Cue: Brazilian Bented cue 9.5mm - Tip hard as hell

Comment

Working...
      X