No announcement yet.

Pro technique videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only from Prestatyn, the old vic and the argy bargy. Never spent time in chalets together

Originally Posted by hotpot View Post
    So you know him .
    Last edited by j6uk; 18 August 2013, 12:42 PM.

Comment

You should have another beer before getting down or get the table fitters in

Originally Posted by mythman69 View Post
      I tried cueing across the baulkline, but I can see 2 lines when I look down. Weird. Does anyone else notice this?

Not sure it works for me.

Comment

Originally Posted by mythman69 View Post
        I tried cueing across the baulkline, but I can see 2 lines when I look down. Weird. Does anyone else notice this?

Not sure it works for me.

Think you need specs
        This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
        https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Geez, maybe I don't need to get my eyes tested. Never noticed any problems before. I can see fine both long and short distances. Weird.

Just found this:

Try this experiment.

Get two pencils. Hold one pencil about 18″ away from your face slightly to the right and hold the other pencil at arms length slightly to the left. While staring at the closest pencil and keeping it in focus, make an effort to become aware of the pencil in the distance. Hey, there are two of them back there. What’s up with that?

http://almontgreen.wordpress.com/201...ont-notice-it/

Maybe I am OK.
          Last edited by mythman69; 18 August 2013, 01:28 PM. Reason: try this . . . .
          My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
          I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

Comment

Originally Posted by j6uk View Post
            Only from Prestatyn, the old vic and the argy bargy. Never spent time in chalets together
            I see you used to go on holidays together

Comment

Yeah and make sand castles but, he would always come and stamp on mine and call me 'an english bast**d'

Originally Posted by hotpot View Post
              I see you used to go on holidays together

Comment

Yeah and make sand castles but, he would always come and stamp on mine and call me 'an english bast**d'
                Lol ........

Comment

Ahh you just can't beat that Scottish charm and wit.
                  This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                  https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Working...
                  X