Why does it always fall on me :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by Sidd View Post

Steve: A shot! sighting! stance! review the clip again dude for the captain defies all physics used at the table and otherwise When I saw the clip I noticed he shoots me from the right side from down the bridge but the bullet enters my body from the left as I jump down the bridge to my left Its more like taking a stance for a pot in the left corner and shooting it across the right corner pocket LOL
    Are you saying that there was a second gunman firing from a position in front of the grassy (probably sandy) knoll ?

Comment

Originally Posted by vmax4steve View Post
      Are you saying that there was a second gunman firing from a position in front of the grassy (probably sandy) knoll ?
      Nah! I did not see anyone on my left side, being a lefty I would have noticed hahaha... I think the police captain used the newly invented and secretly kept Boomerang bullet It is fired from the gun it goes ahead of you and the returns back at you... !!! It is only available with the Pakistani police they say

This reminds me of "Who framed Roger Rabbit" if you remember the police captain in that had a set of live bullets with eyes and mouth and he would talk to them and tell them the name of the culprit and then fire them in the open air and they would seek their target... I guess there is this scene in that human-animation mix movie
      "I am still endeavouring to meet someone funnier than my life" - Q. M. Sidd

Comment

Sidd ,it's a funny thing you can be back on the shot but leaning too far forward, I know this is an oxymoron , but if you stand too far from the table you then lean too far forward to get in to position and have a lot of weight on the bridge arm,but you are not over the shot, you are back on it.
        This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
        https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
          Sidd ,it's a funny thing you can be back on the shot but leaning too far forward, I know this is an oxymoron , but if you stand too far from the table you then lean too far forward to get in to position and have a lot of weight on the bridge arm,but you are not over the shot, you are back on it.
          True and I think it is exactly the reason why my bridge arm shoulder hurts... The pain is back again by the way i had gotten rid of it but for some reason its back again ...!!! I might be standing a bit too far from the table ??? Gotta get this pain gone

Comment

Your starting to sound like a right old mary siddiqui
            Maybe you can put all these pains coming and going to the fact that your sitting down and typing all day?!
            If your sitting back on the shot and have too much weight on your bridge arm you must have some serious bum sticky outy action going on. Can you throw up a vid of your latest stance?

Originally Posted by Sidd View Post
            True and I think it is exactly the reason why my bridge arm shoulder hurts... The pain is back again by the way i had gotten rid of it but for some reason its back again ...!!! I might be standing a bit too far from the table ??? Gotta get this pain gone

Comment

Originally Posted by j6uk View Post
              Your starting to sound like a right old mary siddiqui
              Maybe you can put all these pains coming and going to the fact that your sitting down and typing all day?!
              If your sitting back on the shot and have too much weight on your bridge arm you must have some serious bum sticky outy action going on. Can you throw up a vid of your latest stance?
              Due to computer hmmm maybe but I use a lot of computer almost all the time throughout my professional time at work. But this pain in my bridge arm only comes with snooker and I am sure about it.

I now have to put up the second series of my vid ASAP with the new improved technique for you guys to analyse... As I am determined not to change things for me so will do a vid- the sooner I can...

By the way, since that darned police raid and with office work on the rise; I am only going to the club on weekends now i.e. maybe three days a week or two

Comment

Working...
              X