No announcement yet.

Table Grid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i will be going up and down the table covering all the angles. ive just gone up for the yellow from the pink and now i'll be doing my preferred clearance of the colors

Comment

Thanks, looking forward to it, I reckon I could go round and round the colours if I had this shot mastered, even though I practice it it's still very hit and miss for me.
      Just now if I get it right I clear them and generally get back round to the same shot then it's less than fifty fifty if I get nicely on the blue, say three quarter ball so you can just have a nice roll in.
      This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
      https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Really liking this grid info J6..... Nice one bud.

This sort of thing is very similar to one of my practice routines (when I get time to practice that is!!)

I set up a 3/4 pink as you've shown and take that shot 10 times using different heights on the cue with the same power, after each shot I put a red on the cushion where the cue has hit. Great little routine for getting to know your angles like your showing!!
        Winner of 2011 Masters Fantasy game......
        Winner of 2011 World Championship Fantasy game.......

Comment

so ive landed nice on the yellow almost 3/4 ball to clear the colors. i like to screw the white up towards the blue to leave a straightish green, i can't tell you how many times ive under hit the yellow only to leave a tricky half ball green or a nightmare 1/4 cut, so for me this is the way to play this shot. now ive cue'd the green nice with a stun-back for a thick 1/2 ball brown, because the white is close to the brown i can cue just above center at say 6 on the white and i should fall perfect on the blue, its just about pace. then a stun back for a off straight pink (because the frames over and i don't wanna roll the blue in and walk around). and finally float down to the black with a center ball shot
          Last edited by j6uk; 25 June 2014, 07:49 PM.

Comment

Is that brown to blue a slight stun shot?

Comment

Table Grid

can't see picture but "just above centre at 6 (strength)" to me sounds like at slight run through to bounce of side cushion to go down to blue, ?
              Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

top-stun or stun-run. its a touch shot because the balls are loser together. but its the best way to the blue cus of the angle the white is coming off the cush, broadest error margins

Comment

Yep I see that , I will adopt that as my brown to blue shot from now on, from yellow to green I like to land as straight as possible as well but I have to be a bit more careful being left handed.

Comment

I think I need to play at a different snooker hall. All my tables don't have this handy grid you seem to have

Comment

• Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                      can't see picture but "just above centre at 6 (strength)" to me sounds like at slight run through to bounce of side cushion to go down to blue, ?
                      Six was the height on the ball Dean, not the strength , but you got it right anyway, lol.

Comment

• Excellent stuff J6. This is helping me alot.
                        Thanks

Comment

Working...
                        X