Getting Rid of Sidd... you wish !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh really?
    why am i a bad boy? you where thanking me only the other day, singing my praises for helping you find your true passion, what more do you want from a coach??
    but i understand how flip-floppy politicians can be

Originally Posted by Sidd View Post
    J6UK you are a bad boy ok and Terry no he cant coach at all trust me
    Regards,
    Sidd.

Comment

Hahaha... No you did not get me at all. I still would thank you and praise you continuously given that your words highlighted something I was looking for and those really helped me a lot in understanding my direction and perhaps passion in life and that will always deserve credit to you However, in terms with snooker well I have learnt a lot from Terry as a coach and hence was referring to that as for you sir you have a special place in my heart given that you are the one who saw in me what I could not see even though it was all there to be seen and nothing else all right so much so for political statements.

Adios.
      "I am still endeavouring to meet someone funnier than my life" - Q. M. Sidd

Comment

Originally Posted by Byrom
        لا توجد الوداع - انها مجرد لحظة عابرة حتى نلتقي مرة أخرى في مكان آخر ووقت.
        Byrom: just got it translated, what a lovely message- excellent ! may i know the source please... ? or did you say it yourself
        Last edited by Sidd; 23 December 2013, 05:15 AM.

Comment

i appreciate your coach is knowledgeable and has that real special place in your heart. besides, i would never dream of coming between you and your favorite pen-pal.
          as for getting into snooker, well we never really got there because i sussed very early on that you were a wind down player, and what you actually enjoyed, had the priority an passion for, was watching, pipe dreaming, writing, and with your coach master debating over snooker..
          watch out sid, i may ask for your help one day but until then, starting from post #18, here's a reminder where we got to: http://www.thesnookerforum.co.uk/boa...-clips-FINALLY
          enjoy

Hahaha... No you did not get me at all. I still would thank you and praise you continuously given that your words highlighted something I was looking for and those really helped me a lot in understanding my direction and perhaps passion in life and that will always deserve credit to you However, in terms with snooker well I have learnt a lot from Terry as a coach and hence was referring to that as for you sir you have a special place in my heart given that you are the one who saw in me what I could not see even though it was all there to be seen and nothing else all right so much so for political statements.

Adios.
          Last edited by j6uk; 24 December 2013, 06:36 AM. Reason: ad

Comment

Byrom: just got it translated, what a lovely message- excellent ! may i know the source please... ? or did you say it yourself
            All my own work actually - and now yours too of course

Comment

Originally Posted by j6uk View Post
              i appreciate your coach is knowledgeable and has that real special place in your heart. besides, i would never dream of coming between you and your favorite pen-pal.
              as for getting into snooker, well we never really got there because i sussed very early on that you were a wind down player, and what you actually enjoyed, had the priority an passion for, was watching, pipe dreaming, writing, and with your coach master debating over snooker..
              watch out sid, i may ask for your help one day but until then, starting from post #18, here's a reminder where we got to: http://www.thesnookerforum.co.uk/boa...-clips-FINALLY
              enjoy
              Well I cant ever forget that. What a reminder though. I can never forget those questions you asked that got me thinking on those lines. A little late though but worth it and I realized that perhaps snooker is my drug and not passion? who knows eh. I have felt better after understanding what you tried to point out. But the actual thing was my daughter's health which forced me to give snooker a break and then I looked at the game from the outside and understood that I cant make centuries the way I play and with my routines and passions in life...

I think the last nail in my snookering coffin was my dad's remark, he said, if you carry on playing like you do for another ten years till you are 46 you might not have scored a century but if you wrote for these ten years, who knows, you might have a book or two

Yes you are right all I did was to write and even in terms with snooker I wrote a lot about it but then I was a man who knew nothing about the game and played it with instinct only and then Terry taught me many things in fact everything !!!

I am not comparing you guys or anything... but the beauty of this TSF that will go down with me in my memory is the following:

Terry- taught me technique and helped my understanding of the game a lot
              Nrage- explained many concepts in depth and broadened that understanding even more
              Vmax- enabled me to realise that I have OCD and then only did I understand the OCD things I was doing in snooker and in life and that helped me in easing myself quite considerably
              J6UK- well you straightened me up what more to say hahaha
              Throtts, Itsnoteasy and other mates- always there to support and let learn from their experiences
              Byrom- well..... as Deniro says 'forget about it' .... cant say more

Hence I learned many things from this thing called TSF and not only snooker !!!

Cheers and as for tonight don't drink n drive and drink responsibly- the best you can yeah

Comment

Originally Posted by Byrom View Post
                All my own work actually - and now yours too of course
                true that buddy

Comment

if you don't mind me saying this post is a bit of a roller coaster, but as you say in your signature quote bizarrely quoting yourself:

"I am still endeavouring to meet someone funnier than my life"
                  Q. M. Sidd

Well I cant ever forget that. What a reminder though. I can never forget those questions you asked that got me thinking on those lines. A little late though but worth it and I realized that perhaps snooker is my drug and not passion? who knows eh. I have felt better after understanding what you tried to point out. But the actual thing was my daughter's health which forced me to give snooker a break and then I looked at the game from the outside and understood that I cant make centuries the way I play and with my routines and passions in life...

I think the last nail in my snookering coffin was my dad's remark, he said, if you carry on playing like you do for another ten years till you are 46 you might not have scored a century but if you wrote for these ten years, who knows, you might have a book or two

Yes you are right all I did was to write and even in terms with snooker I wrote a lot about it but then I was a man who knew nothing about the game and played it with instinct only and then Terry taught me many things in fact everything !!!

I am not comparing you guys or anything... but the beauty of this TSF that will go down with me in my memory is the following:

Terry- taught me technique and helped my understanding of the game a lot
                  Nrage- explained many concepts in depth and broadened that understanding even more
                  Vmax- enabled me to realise that I have OCD and then only did I understand the OCD things I was doing in snooker and in life and that helped me in easing myself quite considerably
                  J6UK- well you straightened me up what more to say hahaha
                  Throtts, Itsnoteasy and other mates- always there to support and let learn from their experiences
                  Byrom- well..... as Deniro says 'forget about it' .... cant say more

Hence I learned many things from this thing called TSF and not only snooker !!!

Cheers and as for tonight don't drink n drive and drink responsibly- the best you can yeah
                  Last edited by j6uk; 30 December 2013, 11:13 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X