X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by RogiBear View Post
    can you expand on that?
    yeah i guess so
    going by the body language. you didn't look comfortable. like you didn't really care or wanna be there. maybe you were thinking about something else or you skipped lunch and the tummy was grumbling.. so to me, this mirrored the way you played
    didn't look like you were really working and committed to every shot. sort of flicking them in like your gonna miss. and you were lugging that chalk around, even lying on it a few times to play a shot.

Comment

just so happens i put this thread up earlier
      http://www.thesnookerforum.co.uk/boa...379-motivation

Comment

Originally Posted by j6uk View Post
        yeah i guess so
        going by the body language. you didn't look comfortable. like you didn't really care or wanna be there. maybe you were thinking about something else or you skipped lunch and the tummy was grumbling.. so to me, this mirrored the way you played
        didn't look like you were really working and committed to every shot. sort of flicking them in like your gonna miss. and you were lugging that chalk around, even lying on it a few times to play a shot.
        I kind of get what you're saying, not sure I would read too much into this. Tbh I really I used this as an excuse to get the house as I've been locked away all week preparing for my exams this coming week. Could just be mentally fatigued. Although it didn't look it I was trying my best maybe not 100% but the best I could give for now.

Comment

Originally Posted by j6uk View Post
          just so happens i put this thread up earlier
          http://www.thesnookerforum.co.uk/boa...379-motivation
          Americans have the answer for everything

Comment

okay, so i got it!
            and im not gonna read to much into your wind down practice, you looked a fatigued version of your first vid over two weeks ago.. so all you've got at the moment to bring to the table is this knock about stuff till you finish your studies. thats fine.

I kind of get what you're saying, not sure I would read too much into this. Tbh I really I used this as an excuse to get the house as I've been locked away all week preparing for my exams this coming week. Could just be mentally fatigued. Although it didn't look it I was trying my best maybe not 100% but the best I could give for now.

Comment

Americans have the answer for everything
              but did you watch all of it?
              what did you think?
              did you leave your feed back?

Comment

Working...
              X