Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why isn't the Trump technique and Set-up now the Textbook Standard?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by andy carson View Post
    talks more crap than a tory with his mouth open
    You can safely put any flavour of politician in there

Comment

Originally Posted by andy carson View Post
      talks more crap than a tory with his mouth open
      I don't mind the Tories

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
        Full of **** then just as everyone suspected
        So the table was cold, the room about 15C and some muppet had left the windows open. Basic 6811 that is 5 years old and needs replacing, must tell the club chair about this. But yeah, I was right with my estimate, only 18ft of screw in that table unfortunately. Will need to redo this on a match table. Losing 25% screw doesn't really surprise me given the conditions.

Comment

Fair play. Well done. You got a link to the video mate?
          WPBSA Level 2 - 1st4Sport Coach
          Available for personalised one-to-one coaching sessions
          --------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

blaster do us a favour, stop winding people up, cut out all the parris crap the old timber malarkey and the silly big screw shot nonsense and come into the fold and contribute to the forum instead of standing outside and firing shots inside and waiting to see who you've hit

Comment

A mouthpiece. Nothing more, nothing less.
              #jeSuisMasterBlasterBarryWhite2v1977Luclex(andHisF ictiousTwin)BigSplash!

Comment

Originally Posted by tedisbill View Post
                Fair play. Well done. You got a link to the video mate?
                No not yet, need to get it off the phone and onto youtube, this may take hours with my connection but I will try and do summat this evening. Got that decking looking at me. Only got 20mins on a cold slow table and the flippin coin meter goes and then it's dash back to work. Didn't even get fully warmed up but I was near a club so I thought I'd have a quick bash, not sure it was really worth it for the slagging and objections I'll get. Really wish I had my own table on days like these. 20mins is pointless really. Will try later.

Comment

* This thread is meant to be about Judd Trump and it's ended up being about Blaster as usual, you guys are OBSESSED! Go talk about Thai cues or summat for Heaven's sake.

Comment

Originally Posted by Master Blaster View Post
                    No not yet, need to get it off the phone and onto youtube, this may take hours with my connection but I will try and do summat this evening. Got that decking looking at me. Only got 20mins on a cold slow table and the flippin coin meter goes and then it's dash back to work. Didn't even get fully warmed up but I was near a club so I thought I'd have a quick bash, not sure it was really worth it for the slagging and objections I'll get. Really wish I had my own table on days like these. 20mins is pointless really. Will try later.
                    which excuse next, the dog ate my cue?

You had little credibility on here before. Now you have none.
                    #jeSuisMasterBlasterBarryWhite2v1977Luclex(andHisF ictiousTwin)BigSplash!

Comment

Originally Posted by bolton-cueman View Post
                      which excuse next, the dog ate my cue?

You had little credibility on here before. Now you have none.

Leo, stop posting this nonsense!

Comment

Originally Posted by golferson123 View Post
                        blaster do us a favour, stop winding people up, cut out all the parris crap the old timber malarkey and the silly big screw shot nonsense and come into the fold and contribute to the forum instead of standing outside and firing shots inside and waiting to see who you've hit
                        Haha, I think that was half an olive branch or a cracked olive branch from you. lol. Tbh mate, I really do believe old, air-dried timber is the best. That aside, Parris is the best cue maker IMHO from the many brands I've tried. Others disagree, vive la difference.

Comment

TED IS BILL:

https://youtu.be/tDEf1rR6g9c

I've chopped off my first attempt on the phone by editing/cropping the video quickly down to as small as possible so I didn't spend all night uploading to youtube. First attempt on the phone was a foot more with the lights on but never mind. I'll try and recover first attempt from phone and upload it later. Next up, match table mate, not sure when though.
                          Last edited by Master Blaster; 14 May 2015, 04:14 PM.

Comment

Originally Posted by golferson123 View Post
                            Every forum needs different characters to stop them becoming boring, i quite enjoy reading what he posts and seeing other people get upset by it is quite hilarious.

Kutgw MB and **** the haters
                            It's hard to pot balls with a Chimpanzee tea party going on in your head

Wibble

Comment

Originally Posted by GeordieDS View Post
                              Every forum needs different characters to stop them becoming boring, i quite enjoy reading what he posts and seeing other people get upset by it is quite hilarious.

Kutgw MB and **** the haters
                              Cheers. I enjoy your posts as well and although I don't always agree, it's good for me to be challenged in thought by others, that's how we learn. What is kutgw or shouldn't I ask? lol

Comment

Why isn't the Trump technique and Set-up now the Textbook Standard?

Keep up the good work.
                                #jeSuisByrom

Comment

Working...
                                X