• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by j6uk View Post
    work starter not harder
    interesting in getting the TUCA. sent u a PM already j6uk

Comment

• Its not a new idea granted but I'm a user and I found £15 equitable for me considering I don't want to spend the time to deal with sizing and all.

Don't know why you were banned so won't comment on that but I'll say willing seller willing buyer in this case. And there's no aggressive spam promotion either so...

Comment

• Originally Posted by Wity.
        J6UK mate I've enjoyed watching your videos but c'mon this is an idea as old as the hills and costs naff all do you really think there are many more idiots out there that will give you £15 for naff all.

I got banned when I attempted to tell a bloke how to prove the cue he was selling was not a fake. You ought to be too for attempting to rip off members.
        I use the TUCA , not for the straight cueing but for fixing timing, checking I'm keeping my elbow up and opening my grip properly, you can check your foots on the line etc there are loads of things, and all done at home, yes it's sad as fook lol but that's me I'm a cueing junkie.
        It's not new, but there won't be that much of a profit in it for J, and even if it's a tenner, I like to think he's buying woods with it , so he has helped me and I have helped him in a small way on his cue making adventure.
        This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
        https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

One thing to remember when using a pop bottle or this gizmo is to make sure the of the table height. and even your shoes.
          why would you have your shoes at table height?

Comment

• Originally Posted by andy carson View Post
            I love this site.

Comment

• Originally Posted by andy carson View Post
              Maybe it's Olga Korbut
              It's hard to pot balls with a Chimpanzee tea party going on in your head

Wibble

Comment

lol I walked into that one good n proper for sure. btw was your dad Frank?
                Come here there's more!
                It's hard to pot balls with a Chimpanzee tea party going on in your head

Wibble

Comment

• So I knocked together my own version of this on Friday after some embarrassingly bad snooks on Thursday. I'm up to speed on a 15mm hole but 12mm is almost impossible, I can do it very slowly. If you go through the hole then touch the sides when your hand bumps your chest that counts as a pot, to me anyway, I've seen that happen to pros. I'm using it mainly to build muscle memory and get a good feel for my chest contact point and hand finishing point, hopefully then I won't need to think too much about my technique in a match.

Comment

• What size is your tip ? Took me a while to get to full speed on the twelve mill hole, I'm using a ten mill tip. My cue kept getting stuck in the hole, until I used a bit of common sense and just moved back an inch lol.
                    Another thing you can correct or check with it is your grip timing as you can do it slow and feel if your closing too early as you reach the hole.
                    Last edited by itsnoteasy; 6 August 2016, 05:24 PM.

Comment

• Tip's about 9.5 I think. When you say you moved back an inch do you mean your feet and whole setup or you were cueing up an inch back?

Comment

• Yep moved my whole self back an inch so my cue was an inch from the hole, it was the only way I could stop my cue from filling the hole and getting stuck. I know it doesn't sound much but a 9.5 mill tip will have much more room to fit through, the shaft will be slimmer so you should be able to cue right up to the hole.

Comment

• Originally Posted by jonny66 View Post
                          So I knocked together my own version of this on Friday after some embarrassingly bad snooks on Thursday. I'm up to speed on a 15mm hole but 12mm is almost impossible, I can do it very slowly. If you go through the hole then touch the sides when your hand bumps your chest that counts as a pot, to me anyway, I've seen that happen to pros. I'm using it mainly to build muscle memory and get a good feel for my chest contact point and hand finishing point, hopefully then I won't need to think too much about my technique in a match.
                          Pics please!

Comment

• Originally Posted by Big Splash! View Post
                            Pics please!
                            You can have pics when you put up some videos of you making big breaks with your air dried cue.

Comment

• Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
                              Yep moved my whole self back an inch so my cue was an inch from the hole, it was the only way I could stop my cue from filling the hole and getting stuck. I know it doesn't sound much but a 9.5 mill tip will have much more room to fit through, the shaft will be slimmer so you should be able to cue right up to the hole.
                              So do you cue up an inch away from the cueball in a match now? I think we may have opened up a can of worms here

Comment

• ^ you have indeed. And that's the problem with tuca's. It's tricky to replicate a table hit, how you lean on it, stance, bridge, grip, etc. That's why I've avoided them so far. I had a pool table in one room and I found that I had to drop my L shoulder a lot to replicate the same alignment I'd have on a snooker table. So god knows what folk have to do to a sideboard or ironing board or sofa top to get the same. Building in bad habits?

Comment

Working...
                                X