Practise tips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by jamesg19851 View Post
    During the day from 12 to 5pm it is £5 for as long as you like. After 5 it's on the meter at £7 an hour. Yes, I think it's to draw people in as they are often quiet during the day. It's not a big club, there are 7 or 8 tables, which are well maintained and it's friendly.
    Is it having the desired affect and drawing people in to the lower prices?
    Snooker Crazy - Cues and Equipment Sales Website
    Snooker Crazy - Facebook Page
    Snooker Crazy - You Tube Channel

Comment

During the day from 12 to 5pm it is £5 for as long as you like. After 5 it's on the meter at £7 an hour. Yes, I think it's to draw people in as they are often quiet during the day. It's not a big club, there are 7 or 8 tables, which are well maintained and it's friendly.
      5 squid? Bloody hell, where's that?

Comment

Originally Posted by Shockerz View Post
        Is it having the desired affect and drawing people in to the lower prices?
        I'm not 100% sure as the £5 deal is for day time only and I now go in the evening but I used to go in the day and there weren't that many people in. I get the impression that some days they really struggle which is a shame as it's a nice club and much nicer than playing at Riley's.

Comment

Originally Posted by Hello, Mr Big Shot View Post
          5 squid? Bloody hell, where's that?
          It's Droitwich snooker club.

Comment

It's Droitwich snooker club.
            Me ma-in-law used to live there. Dead posh. You got that club cheap for a salt mine mate. lol Very nice town.

Comment

Hi Tom,

Yes, it would be good to have a knock sometime, although I'm struggling with my game at the moment. Perhaps we could meet in a club in the Birmingham area. I'm based in Droitwich but I'm happy to travel to Birmingham.
              Good man, let me know when you fancy a game, i'm a bit tied up for the next month with snooker, lots of competitions going on but could have a game in birmingham. I don't mind travelling a little way for a game.
              "just tap it in":snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by tomwalker147 View Post
                Good man, let me know when you fancy a game, i'm a bit tied up for the next month with snooker, lots of competitions going on but could have a game in birmingham. I don't mind travelling a little way for a game.
                Ok cool, next month is good for me. I'm not playing great at the moment, but fortunately my headaches are getting better and I'm starting to play a bit better due to cueing with less tension.

Comment

Ok cool, next month is good for me. I'm not playing great at the moment, but fortunately my headaches are getting better and I'm starting to play a bit better due to cueing with less tension.
                  Keep up the practice James and you will get better as you start learning more.

Comment

Most players reach a plateau at some point where they neither get better nor worse.
                    Usually when this happens it means that your not challenging yourself enough when practicing.
                    Next time you practice on your own, play the shots your really really bad at instead of the ones you "like" or are "best at".

I was once a really really bad rest player and could never pot a ball with the rest. Then i decided to practice using the rest more than any other shots. Before i knew it i was potting everything with the rest which kept breaks going for longer and gave me more options around the table, which overall improved my entire game.

Comment

Working...
                    X