Anthony McGill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by gavpowell View Post
    Well I'm sorry, but I refuse to accept Maguire of all people understands mind games - this is a man who still hasn't learned not to destroy himself because he played a bad shot or got a bad contact. I wonder if Steve Peters has an advanced method: "Box the 500lb radioactive gorilla"
    Exactly. The one player who doesn't change his game for any opponent and beats himself up for a bad shot is Maguire. An honest guy, yes. A poker player, no!
    John Lennon : Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans. :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
      Och aye ah dinnae ken how i can afford the diesel, me heid's mince, ah no i'll get me mukker McGill to come wi's, that will save me some poons nae problem.
      That's exactly how I sound
      This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
      https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
        Och aye ah dinnae ken how i can afford the diesel, me heid's mince, ah no i'll get me mukker McGill to come wi's, that will save me some poons nae problem.
        Decent effort there . However McGuire is Glaswegian ....and weegies would never say the word "Ken"

"Ken " is used in pretty much every region of the country except the central belt .

For the southern members ..."ken" means "know" Ken what I mean ?

Comment

Originally Posted by Catch 22 View Post
          Decent effort there . However McGuire is Glaswegian ....and weegies would never say the word "Ken"

"Ken " is used in pretty much every region of the country except the central belt .

For the southern members ..."ken" means "know" Ken what I mean ?
          Amfae Penicuik and we use ken all the time, Ken what a mean.
          This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
          https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

I met a Yorkshire lass who moved up to Aberdeen, said she was here for months before she realised that ken wasn't a person, ken?

Comment

Working...
            X