Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do people think of Roy Chisholm's Snooker Secrets?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by blahblah01 View Post
    Wrong: you need to get it to jump too to do that

Jump cues are illegal in snooker mate.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Little Reggie View Post
      Exactly.

Some appear to be making extra demands, such as the CB must hit the OB full face on, in a form of pedantry. This is rather unfair and disingenuous given they can't perform the shot at all. Mr Wilson, Mr Stark and the pool videos show that side xfer is real and can result in a corrective kick of the OB, spin of the OB and a pot that didn't seem possible. It can be done with no CB swerve or some CB swerve that then results in OB swerve; a matter of how much side is put on the ball I gather. I take my hat off to them all. Perhaps some appreciation of the skill set involved would be more appropriate than sniping herein?
      Skill set?

Comment

• Originally Posted by Hello, Mr Big Shot View Post
        A 50 in a line up every hour!

Wow, so impressed. Let me know when your IQ gets to 50 anorl, will ya?
        Hahaha, PAY ATTENTION, BShxt,

Did I say line ups, nope. I said breaks, you know a scoring ""break"" in an actual frame of snooker.

Hang on, no no, sorry, you wouldn't know..:snooker:
        JP Majestic
        3/4
        57"
        17oz
        9.5mm Elk

Comment

Lol.

I wouldn't mind a bit of what tel's on - he's seeing waistcoats on blacks and horns on blues and all sorts.

Some good growers around Canada, you know.
          Hahaha, didn't you use to put up pretty colourful pics of pool balls etc etc, about and around 18 month back. Or was that some dude called ""ilovemarmite"" , I seem to recall that alias..
          JP Majestic
          3/4
          57"
          17oz
          9.5mm Elk

Comment

Jump cues are illegal in snooker mate.
            It can jump before hitting the OB (as long as no Balls are jumped over), and jump over anything after hitting the OB as long as it ends up on the table.

I assume the OB can loop the loop over anything. Not sure what happens if it smashes the lights though.

Comment

• Originally Posted by blahblah01 View Post
              It can jump before hitting the OB (as long as no Balls are jumped over), and jump over anything after hitting the OB as long as it ends up on the table.

I assume the OB can loop the loop over anything. Not sure what happens if it smashes the lights though.
              Davis famously did this but I can't find the video now. He jumped the cue ball over another ball after hitting the OB.

Comment

Lol.

I wouldn't mind a bit of what tel's on - he's seeing waistcoats on blacks and horns on blues and all sorts.

Some good growers around Canada, you know.
                That was 'waistline' and horns on the middle pocket. If you're going to use sarcasm at least get it right.
                Terry Davidson
                IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

Comment

• Originally Posted by Terry Davidson View Post
                  That was 'waistline' and horns on the middle pocket. If you're going to use sarcasm at least get it right.
                  ,, funny.....
                  JP Majestic
                  3/4
                  57"
                  17oz
                  9.5mm Elk

Comment

I'll have to leave your last few posts unanswered as I'm shaking too much with laughter to give them the contempt they so thoroughly deserve, so will just ask you this: do you actually watch the videos i link?

They tend to tell you all you need to know.
                    What videos? I can't seem to find any. Why don't you make a video yourself showing an object ball bending after contact but no using table tolls or dirt.
                    Terry Davidson

Comment

Stop it, B.

I think a spinning CB can make an OB do a loop de loop.
                      show us how to do that because I have never seen it, even from the best player. It would make any blocked shot possible and that advance just hasn't happened yet. Perhaps you should check if this process is patented and if not do so yourself and make a ton of money and respect. Or are you just blowing hot air as usual?
                      Terry Davidson

Comment

• Originally Posted by Little Reggie View Post
                        Davis famously did this but I can't find the video now. He jumped the cue ball over another ball after hitting the OB.
                        Think that was Alex Higgins. Could be wrong though mate

Comment

• Originally Posted by travisbickle View Post
                          That was a very strange comment by Terry. How he can't see the value in this shot is beyond me
                          Of course I can see the value in being able to consistently produce a shot which will bend an OB around an intervening ball. That's why I've been begging Mr. B.S. to show us how but all he says is to find his videos which will explain all. If this type of shot is doable then how come we never see it with the pros?

Any player can bend the CB with side to reach the potting angle, going around another ball between CB and OB but only the truly miraculous Mr. B.S. can 'make the OB do loop-de-loops but he prefers to keep it a secret. Travis, perhaps you could show us a video of an object ball bending after contact?
                          Terry Davidson

Comment

• Originally Posted by rimmer10 View Post
                            Think that was Alex Higgins. Could be wrong though mate
                            I've seen ROS whack the black ball and jump the cueball into the middle of the pack for a perfect split but I don't know whether is was an accident or intentional as he didn't have a big lead at the time.
                            Terry Davidson

Comment

What videos? I can't seem to find any. Why don't you make a video yourself showing an object ball bending after contact but no using table tolls or dirt.
                              Please stop with the bending, all that's happening is because the cue ball is spinning, it throws or kicks the ob just a little off line on first contact, all the throw or kick is done immediately on that split second of contact, the ob then travels in a straight line on that trajectory , that and that alone is why you can hit the ob slightly thicker and still pot it, there is no bending.
                              This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                              https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Of course I can see the value in being able to consistently produce a shot which will bend an OB around an intervening ball. That's why I've been begging Mr. B.S. to show us how but all he says is to find his videos which will explain all. If this type of shot is doable then how come we never see it with the pros?

Any player can bend the CB with side to reach the potting angle, going around another ball between CB and OB but only the truly miraculous Mr. B.S. can 'make the OB do loop-de-loops but he prefers to keep it a secret. Travis, perhaps you could show us a video of an object ball bending after contact?
                                Neither the CB or the OB is bending mate lol!

Comment

Working...
                                X