Sidespin on a snooker table both with and against the nap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by travisbickle View Post
    I would fry your brain with what I can do with side old man!
    Don't be so full of yourself there Travis. You couldn't fry this old brain even if you has a snooker skillet. Big brag for you to use and again you're starting with this 'superior knowledge crap which you ain't got, no way, no how. I would agree that perhaps j6 and pottr may have more knowledge but not you and I can't see you running centuries with your lack of knowledge.
    Terry Davidson
    IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

Comment

You are one crazy fool!
      Why would he say left hand side then play it with right hand side?
      Or play it with right and say left. Can you see the cue? No, you can't can you? That's why on this type of side discussion we have to be able to see the damned CB and cue as in pottr's videos.
      Terry Davidson

Comment

• https://youtu.be/CQYNvEPi9-s

I think if you all watch my video we can put this sucker to bed once and for all...
        ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

• Originally Posted by Terry Davidson View Post
          Don't be so full of yourself there Travis. You couldn't fry this old brain even if you has a snooker skillet. Big brag for you to use and again you're starting with this 'superior knowledge crap which you ain't got, no way, no how. I would agree that perhaps j6 and pottr may have more knowledge but not you and I can't see you running centuries with your lack of knowledge.
          Whatever knowledge you think you have about this subject isn't worth knowing it seems

Comment

Or play it with right and say left. Can you see the cue? No, you can't can you? That's why on this type of side discussion we have to be able to see the damned CB and cue as in pottr's videos.
            Question for you Tel.
            If you had a quarter ball cut (or thinner) on the red to hold for the black (green side of the table) how would you play it?
            Left hand or right hand side?

Comment

Like I said. You are a crazy fool

Comment

• Sidespin on a snooker table both with and against the nap

cuecrafty... lol

I'll play him... he might be that good... no idea who he is... but he just might be

Comment

• Originally Posted by pottr View Post
                  cuecrafty... lol

I'll play him... he might be that good... no idea who he is... but he just might be
                  A famous comic actor who it's said was drunk all the time. Can't remember his name though, oh yes, W C Fields.
                  Terry Davidson

Comment

• Originally Posted by Cue crafty View Post
                    https://youtu.be/CQYNvEPi9-s

I think if you all watch my video we can put this sucker to bed once and for all...
                    Unfortunately I know people like this in the pool league :biggrin:
                    Not seen this clip for a long time, cheers
                    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• You play with a Dan Sheldon, Dean.
                      JP Majestic
                      3/4
                      57"
                      17oz
                      9.5mm Elk

Comment

Like I said. You are a crazy fool
                        Look at the j6 video again. The shot at 3:50 has a ball that's almost intervening on the shot and if he used LH side he would have hit the intervening red but if as you say he did use LH side and aimed to miss that intervening red the CB would have kept going to the left in a nearly straight line and he would have overcut the red. The shot on the black at 7:00 I'm not sure which kind of side he used but I could have gotten the CB to the same spot he did with a nice slow screw shot, centre-ball with no side.

Check out the 3:50 shot and see if you still think he used LH side on the shot and aimed to miss the intervening red and still pot the ball. He HAD to use RH side to go around the red and kill the CB as an added bonus using a bit of drag and no power because RH side in that case would be helping side.

I'm starting to think maybe j6 is winding you up on purpose as he has been known to do that in the past. Jason has tried to wind me up in the past along with a few others.
                        Terry Davidson

Comment

• Originally Posted by throtts View Post
                          You play with a Dan Sheldon, Dean.
                          Lol!
                          No not Dan Shelton, he is not in my area.
                          Have played pool and snooker with Dan when I gone over to see him. Actually he is a handy pool player
                          Last edited by DeanH; 14 September 2017, 09:53 PM.
                          Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Originally Posted by pottr View Post
                            cuecrafty... lol

I think you would beat him as he's dead now. Had a nose like Rudolph.
                            Terry Davidson

Comment

• Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                              Lol!
                              No not Dan, he is not in my area. Have played pool and snooker with Dan when I went over to see him. Actually he is a handy pool player
                              I guess he's not making cues anymore as he still has some of my money from a deposit on a cue. He was making pretty good ones awhile back.
                              Terry Davidson

Comment

• Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                                Lol!
                                No not Dan, he is not in my area. Have played pool and snooker with Dan when I went over to see him. Actually he is a handy pool player
                                hahahaha,,, NOOOO, Do you play with a Dan Shelton cue. Lol,,, ...
                                JP Majestic
                                3/4
                                57"
                                17oz
                                9.5mm Elk

Comment

Working...
                                X