• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by alabadi View Post
    do you mean this Travis

[ATTACH]18914[/ATTACH]

sorry made a mistake on the 1.1, can't remove it
    Blue line is right. Yellow line needs to be correct BOB to the centre of the pocket.
    Then could you do the same with the frozen yellow?

Sorry to be a pain mate

Comment

• Originally Posted by Catch 22 View Post
      The video posted about 100 pages ago (I think by TravisB) showed the pink being contacted at BOB aimed at the top cushion but straitened up and went in the hole.
      Plain as day.
      That part was devil's work my friend.
      Ever since we're trying to expel the devil as well as collecting some fingerprints from members in order to identify themself.

Comment

• Originally Posted by travisbickle View Post
        Blue line is right. Yellow line needs to be correct BOB to the centre of the pocket.
        Then could you do the same with the frozen yellow?

Sorry to be a pain mate
        no worries, i had to brighten it up a bit because i couldn't see the pocket. hope this is the one you want to see.

SIT2.1.jpg

Comment

no worries, i had to brighten it up a bit because i couldn't see the pocket. hope this is the one you want to see.

[ATTACH]18915[/ATTACH]
          Yes that's perfect.
          Good work

Comment

• Apologies if I'm on the wrong track here.

Shouldn't the yellow line go through the BOB, rather than CB?

Would the path of CB be of any use\interest? (The previous yellow.)

Comment

• Originally Posted by blahblah01 View Post
              Apologies if I'm on the wrong track here.

Shouldn't the yellow line go through the BOB, rather than CB?

Would the path of CB be of any use\interest? (The previous yellow.)
              you are right here it is

SIT2.2.jpg

Comment

you are right here it is

[ATTACH]18916[/ATTACH]
                Now add a purple line to show the curve of the cueball and everything will be complete. Also change the aspect and place the camera behind the pocket, that will help too.
                Terry Davidson
                IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

Comment

• Originally Posted by Terry Davidson View Post
                  Now add a purple line to show the curve of the cueball and everything will be complete. Also change the aspect and place the camera behind the pocket, that will help too.
                  For the 5th time at least! Where is the CB supposed to swerve in your mind?
                  The 10mm gap maybe?
                  Try the set up on your table and you'll see it's impossible to hit anywhere else but where the yellow was.

Comment

For the 5th time at least! Where is the CB supposed to swerve in your mind?
                    The 10mm gap maybe?
                    Try the set up on your table and you'll see it's impossible to hit anywhere else but where the yellow was.
                    I just wanted it to be a prettier picture, that's all. You shot was impressive for sure and I couldn't duplicate it but if you're so certain of SIT then put the camera behind the pocket where everyone can see exactly what's happening and Ramon can grab his photos. Even the Jimmy White shot is not certain proof as the cueball had to be curving in order to get to the point of contact he did. That is an example of a simple shot, exactly the same as Barry Stark's.
                    Terry Davidson

Comment

I just wanted it to be a prettier picture, that's all. You shot was impressive for sure and I couldn't duplicate it but if you're so certain of SIT then put the camera behind the pocket where everyone can see exactly what's happening and Ramon can grab his photos. Even the Jimmy White shot is not certain proof as the cueball had to be curving in order to get to the point of contact he did. That is an example of a simple shot, exactly the same as Barry Stark's.
                      If it's not SIT how else do you think I potted the black then?
                      I take it you've tried the shot so you can see the only place the CB can go is where the yellow was.
                      BOB was 100% not in play here.

Comment

If it's not SIT how else do you think I potted the black then?
                        I take it you've tried the shot so you can see the only place the CB can go is where the yellow was.
                        BOB was 100% not in play here.
                        I'm just sick and tired of arguing with you and Biggie. I agree with Tomwalker, it's a farce.
                        Terry Davidson

Comment

I'm just sick and tired of arguing with you and Biggie. I agree with Tomwalker, it's a farce.
                          That's not what you said in your video on Sunday. You said "bring it on, let's make this a 100 pager" or words to that affect.

Is it because you are losing the arguement that you are losing interest??

At least you've learnt a few tricks along the way,so it can't be all bad

Comment

That's not what you said in your video on Sunday. You said "bring it on, let's make this a 100 pager" or words to that affect.

Is it because you are losing the arguement that you are losing interest??

At least you've learnt a few tricks along the way,so it can't be all bad
                            F*** me Travis, if it's that important to you then YOU WIN!!! I'm sick of it because everyone sees things differently and I'm sick of you and Biggie bothering me like a pair of hornets just so you can save face and win an argument. Start posting some useful coaching videos for us weaker players on here.
                            Terry Davidson

Comment

F*** me Travis, if it's that important to you then YOU WIN!!! I'm sick of it because everyone sees things differently and I'm sick of you and Biggie bothering me like a pair of hornets just so you can save face and win an argument. Start posting some useful coaching videos for us weaker players on here.
                              This was never an arguement.
                              We were stating facts.
                              You & vmax were misleading players on here about the subject.
                              Nothing else to see.

Comment

• ^ And that concludes this weeks episode of "To SIT or not to SIT" anyone still standing up at this point?

Comment

Working...
                                X