Cueing & Sighting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It could make a difference, the only way to tell is to try it out
    I love the game of snooker :) (even though my mates think that its just a load of balls :D )

Comment

Oh and one more thing, I have noticed some of these players have got their left shoulder close to their face. Its like their body is twisted into the shot. Get me?
      Who needs 'The Rocket' , When RaNeN is here!

Comment

I tried playing like this today. It did feel better.

Comment

You are right reverse side . I first need to get my basics right. Thank You for the help.

Comment

kind of, just try not to worry about your stance etc, and dont go on what other peoples stances are like, find your own through practice.
            I love the game of snooker :) (even though my mates think that its just a load of balls :D )

Comment

there's someone who's read and absorbed Frank's wise words... well done Nat.

You just need to feel comfortable on every shot so you can hit a ball straight and where you want it to go... without any other ball on the table, then start looking at what you need to do for a shot and make sure you're delivering the cue in an accurate & repeatable way.

Frank talks of reading the table, then deciding on what to do... even if you've an action like Joe Swail, just make sure you work hard and decide on the right ting to do in whichever way you feel most comfortable with... once you've read the basics though as they'll get your rudder both IN the water and pointing you in the right direction.

Have a
              Head Still... Follow Through... Keep it Tight... Never Give Up... Ton 'em if you can!

Comment

You just need to feel comfortable on every shot so you can hit a ball straight and where you want it to go... without any other ball on the table, then start looking at what you need to do for a shot and make sure you're delivering the cue in an accurate & repeatable way.

Frank talks of reading the table, then deciding on what to do... even if you've an action like Joe Swail, just make sure you work hard and decide on the right ting to do in whichever way you feel most comfortable with... once you've read the basics though as they'll get your rudder both IN the water and pointing you in the right direction.

Have a
                Head Still... Follow Through... Keep it Tight... Never Give Up... Ton 'em if you can!

Comment

Have a look

Comment

Have a look at Fergal O'Brien's site for some practice routines too - good luck.

Comment

LOL! whats going on here

Comment

the dredded repeating post ghoul.... I might post a test thread and test something.

If only Ranen could upload a movie clip for some analysis!

Comment

Yea it happens to me too, freezes for about a minute, in which time ive presses the 'submit post' tab 2-3 times, and out they all come.

Comment

slightly different for me as I've had fingers burnt from pressing "submit" buttons too many times - nearly got 20 SD memory cards from Dabs by mistake! Tested the SHIFT button, but can't replicate the prob... I thought Admin were loading the skin last week. Sooner the better. (1 nil to CH£L$£A... drat, that's okay though, we'll stuff em in the semi or final - don't care: 7 nil - get in, and in, and in etc)

Comment

lol, i cant belive what happened in liverpools game...

Comment

I know, bizarre - can't score, now they can't stop. Even got the opposition to pop in a few. It's all down to me and the lads saying that they needed to play with more speed; run at players and make sure there's lots of passing options... voila. Glad I've got Gerrard and some of our defenders in my Fantasy Team; your captain scores double too. I like Newcastle too, shame... we'll buy back Owen in the summer after he, Crouch and Rooney terrorise the World!)

Comment

Working...
                                X