Hi from new member from Birmingham.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by CueInAction View Post
    That mean you play in the Efficiency then cueman?
    No not anymore. Never really liked 1 frame snooker to be honest, had offers to play for a few teams but I'd rather watch the CL football in midweek than be bored playing 1 frame of snooker against roly polys as I like to call them!
    How about you, do you play?

My mate did go to the charity evening but I couldn't manage to go with him. Shame really because a player who I sometimes played against called Ted compered the evening so I heard, he's good friends with Mitchell and his dad, in fact last frame I played against him I had a ton!
    My mate said the standard wasn't really that good though, 44 was the highest break of the night I think? Who did you play against Bigman?

Comment

Sorry @ Cueinaction's question earlier, I thought you were asking if I played in the Efficiency. :stupid:

I agree the snooker last night wasn't anywhere near as good compared to the last one we held there last year. But whether it was down to the standard of the tables in my club or simply a bad night for those expected to perform (aswell as us "challengers") was just one of those things. It still didn't stop me from enjoying the evening.
      I played Lee Page in my first game and had an absolute shocker (given one or two chances to score but give it him straight back kind of shocker), followed by a lot later on against a tired Gary Miller with a scrappy frame until he cleared up missing the black for a 45 clearance. The one player who did play well on the night was the Indian lad (who's name escapes me) but he was by far and away the best on the night, again no high breaks but potted better than anybody else and was the most consistent.

Comment

Sharooq I think that was. Yes he's a good little player, think his dad owns a snooker club which has obviously helped. Had the highest break in the efficiency league a few years back, 135 I think it was.

Comment

Working...
        X